Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you know what, if we goes by bouties, Jinbei is the second best
Number 2: Jinbei/Kata: Smart, has good COA
Number 3: Sanji/Smoothie: useless women who have problems with doors
Number 4: Zoro/Cracker: strong swormen, have awesome COA, incites fear on those around him
:milaugh:
So you admit that Luffy, Jinbe and Sanji are the new M3? :cheers:

luffy doesn't get stronger during fight, or over extremely short periods of times, he merely develops new skills that aids him in wining the fights, luffy already developed ACoC, and it wasn't enough, i just can't see how he's gonna close the massive gate in strength and experience in a short period.
Kaido said his use of it was sloppy-> Luffy will be less sloppy with it and win. We have literally been told and shown multiple times haki blooms on the battlefield, of course he gets stronger during the fight.

Luffy hasn't even used combined G4+ adv CoC on panel yet, and hasn't used any KING moves yet at all.
It isn't a massive gap in base strength if he fought Kaido for 30 minutes with the handicap of learning to use this new power and while already being in a more fatigued and damaged state than Kaido, coming fresh out of a knock out.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't speculate . I read it and no it does not make sense. The only cases zoro showed coc on wano are kaido and taming enma
here is the full panel:

as i said, the artwork is the same as marineford, there is the close up, we see fodders being thrown around who confuse it with the earthquake, we see brook (someone who has seen CoC usage) call zoro out and in the official translation zoro denies causing the earthquake but not using the CoC and the entire thing is made ambiguous by the earthquake kaido caused.

i think oda purposefully did this to make it as ambiguous as possible to eventually build up to ch 1010. the anime will show it tho.
Post automatically merged:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't speculate . I read it and no it does not make sense. The only cases zoro showed coc on wano are kaido and taming enma
the clues are very clearly there and oda chose to make it as ambiguous as possible for the grand reveal in ch 1010. you're either in denial or you lack the intelligence or will to look through the glass for this one.

anyway lets wait for the anime to make it clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.