Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1022 should be really important (I hope)

- Momo growing up (Silhouette Piece though..)
- Zoro's recovery (finally) and who he's going after
- Announced F6 defeats or otherwise (if some of them aren't done yet)

I feel like these are the most relevant things that need to be addressed sooner rather than later.
I don't think we will be seeing Momo and Luffy for the next 3-4 chapters, I expect Oda to shows us only when he arrives at Onigashima something like what he did to Pell without updating what was happening otherwise that's pretty much my line of thought as well.

Brook is not weak either he defeated a number and six smile user in one strike.
the strawhats are absolutely amazing. Zoro can hurt a yonko and withstand an attack from Big Mom and Kaido together , Sanji is still in base and smiling while Queen a 2nd. is already in his strongest form, Jinbe got pissed off and basically one hit koed maybe the strongest topirobbo.
it is only normal that the Franky, Robin and Brook show such powers.
But people Will still underestimate the strawhats. They said their opponent is fodder :kayneshrug:
Eventhough they trained for 2 years

Right I think the plot is vastly highlighting Momo to take on Orochi considering the Ame no Habakiri notion and of course how much Momo hates the man for legitimate reasons, as well as also the fact the sword to kill Orochi would make the plot feel more enthusing and of course Zoro has so many more reasons to be the chosen one against Kaido.
Momo has mostly shown more contempt towards Kaido, he has repeatedly asked Luffy to help him defeat Kaido and also said himself I want to defeat Kaido. Hiyori on the othe hand has more connection and past with Orochi.
I don't think Momo will fight Kaido though

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Great fight chapter. Easily the best of the Tobi Roppo series.

Robin received more focus in this fight than she has in years. It honestly feels like pre-timeskip again. We get more callbacks towards Sanji asking for Robin's aid, and we see why what Sanji did meant a lot to her. He asked for her help. The girl who was a demon, who was avoided by everyone, not trusted by anyone, had people who needed her. That's what allowed to her to become a monster for them.

It's similar to Chopper, who stressed that he'll be a Monster for his friends. The ones who will always be by his side, no matter if he's one or not.

Oda took full advantage of the crew dynamics for this battle against Maria to be satisfying. It's the same formula as the Kalifa fight, but, thematically, it works so much more, as the Kalifa fight was more about introducing Sanji's weaknesses towards fighting women whilst it only played a component in the Maria scenario. It was more about reinforcing the reliance and trust the Straw Hats have for each other, especially if they are in a situation they can't handle on their own.

Lastly, Momo becoming an adult. I can't say I'm surprised by this, since it was something bound to be addressed (Why else have Shinobu, the one with the aging fruit, around Momo so much?" I'm very conflicted about this. This will depend heavily on the execution. It has the opportunity to be both a last minute solution with real consequences Momo will have to endure for years to come, or a horribly contrived plotpoint just for Oda to draw Luffy riding a giant dragon. I'll wait and see how it goes.

Either way, the arc is winding down, and things are only heating up. We're now down to the main executive battles, Linlin, and Kaido.

so robin didn't bloom arm on BM's body throughout the fight, until she used that fishmen karate move.
BM serving sexual need of absolute abominations gifters, but she's suddenly afraid of robins demonic form.
BM using her oiran knuckles instead of just poisoning robin.
BM talking about not needing to hold back on robin since they're both women, does that mean she was holding back against sanji?
cariboo out of nowhere has a month's supply of food, if he was on udon, shouldn't the food be dango dumplings and oshiroko? where did he get all that food from, when wano is piss poor? how did cariboo know about tokage port?...
Dude, I understand you want an explanation to basically everything, but that's not gonna happen. Oda ain't going to explain it all. Consider Caribou some sort of Deux Ex Machina, as he only appears out of nowhere when the MC or his allies needs him. As for BM, well, Oda did the best he could to make the choreagraphy believable to some extent. Robin powerUp is weird as fuck, since she didn't use it back in Dressrosa, but again, Oda at least is given her some spotlight and her fight was fun to read unlike nami's.

Trust me based on the powerup I suspect Sanji to get he will be
Post automatically merged:

Luffy having his moment with momo means that Zoro is going to have his moment with hiyori. Since she is based on the pheasant/peacock and is thus the Fenghuang with the Fenghuang counter part being the dragon (momo), she will more than likely also help Zoro get to the roof the same way momo will get Luffy to the roof

Ageed. Momo has 3 roles.

1. To defeat orochi. Orochi is the current shogan. Momo wants to be the next shogun

2. He will defeat him with the sword left to him by his father. The sword is literally known as the snake beheader/snake cutter.

3. Use his clouds to prevent onigashima from destroying the rest of wano when kaido drops it. Thus having the people of wano be saved by a dragon. Momo's legend being the new dragon god
As soon as Zoro was sent off of the roof, I supported the idea that he would reunite with Hyori. I never understood arguments that Zoro would all of a sudden become irrelevant for the rest of the arc. Plus if Momo helps Luffy reach the roof and Hyori helps Zoro, then that will be another parallel between them.

Also are you the one who proposed the Momo is Susanoo theory? If so, I read the legend of Susanoo and found the story quite interesting.

Last edited:
As soon as Zoro was sent of the roof, I supported the idea that he would reunite with Hyori. I never understood arguments that Zoro would all of a sudden become irrelevant for the rest of the arc. Plus if Momo helps Luffy reach the roof and Hyori helps Zoro, then that will be another parallel between them.

Also are you the one who proposed the Momo is Susanoo theory? If so, I read the legend of Susanoo and found the story quite interesting.
It wasn't me who posted momo being susanoo but I would love to see it

Holy fucking hell
Idk what the fuck is that but if Oda one day want to confirm that that's one of Robin's DF awakening power, I'm good, that's awesome as hell
I'm waiting to see momo adult form now
Probably gonna look like Oden but let's see

Sasaki isn't done. The way the "finisher" scene was cut felt too abrupt. It's also weird that Oda would have used Radical Beam as a finisher again (literally used earlier in the arc to beat a number) when everyone ended their opponent with new move.
the three fights were exactly the same. now it is all the tobiroppo come back to fight or no one of them will.

Bro, they weren't meant to be a major threat, the were just mere secondary antagonist, more like Doflamingo family.
Weren't you expecting that they beat the SH , were you? , because that is not gonna happen. They never lose, it is what it is.
cp9 were all defeated too but they did not look like shit

the three fights were exactly the same. now it is all the tobiroppo come back to fight or no one of them will.

cp9 were all defeated too but they did not look like shit
Probably because they weren't overanalyzed to shit. If WG was here then I can image CP-Shits. Lob Lucci. Labra. Lalu, and all the other childish epithets by a much of 30 - 40 year old manchildren.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Robin’s new move is unbelievably badass, although I would like some clarification on whether or not the demon’s black skin is truly indicative of CoA usage; the author has been hilariously inconsistent with that shit in this arc, but that shouldn’t detract from our favorite archaeologist getting the most substantial action she’s seen since…woof, Water 7?? :emohiyo:

Status
Not open for further replies.