Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
well, crying is part of why he sucks, but also he's supposed to be prepared for the shit that happened to him, it's not like everything just dropped on him all of a sudden, he spent a year in wano living in poverty and experienced first hand kaido/orochi's cruelty, and he never tried to take responsibility for anything until luffy forced him to in zou.
he was a child. when oden was alive he didnt experience anything. as doflamingo said, kids who grow up not knowing war and kids who grow up not knowing peace have different values. momo , until oden died , was a spoilt brat. he expected everything to come to him. the one thing i liked was him going around on a fucking world tour hoping to find a needle in a haystack , to find an ally in the multitude of pirates in the new world , almost dying multiple times , getting imprisoned in punk hazard.
law wanted to distroy the world and hid his pain behind that pursuit until corazon came along.
exactly like you said. momo was a spoilt brat until luffy came around. luffy is momo's corazon type character. luffy is momo's jaguar d saul type character. you can see that he has been inspired by luffy multiple times, in zou, in udon, in onigashima when he thinks about how luffy bravely tells his ambition before he tells his own in front of the beast pirates.

momo on the other hand is just there, has no ambition, just repeating words someone else put in his mouth, it's like he learned nothing in the 8 years he lived, kaido was right.
until he was put in the shoes of an orphan, i agree. after that he learnt a lot. he has slowly been maturing looking at real leaders like his father in luffy, a real warrior in zoro and he has slowly started developing. the fact that he wanted to abort the raid and save his retainers' lives when there was no one at tokage port intially is solid growth ~ oden esque infact.

kaido made that statement, when he just keeps parroting the words his parents put in his mouth, when he could not muster the courage to tell his name & dream out proudly before the face of death. but you saw kaido himself hesitate in the panel after momo proclaims his name in onigashima. at onigashima, he had NO IDEA that the alliance had infiltrated the castle, that his retainers were on his way to save him.

at 8 years of age, he was willing to die with honour than to live in shame by rejecting his lineage. not many 8 year olds go through these experiences.

his fear of hights is not explained he just has it, and completely ignored the fact that he came down from a sky island.
dude wtf? it was shown multiple times that the fear of heights stem from kaido threatening to throw him out of the top most floor of the oden castle when he asked him his name after killing oden. the fear of heights came after he journeyed the world with roger so the sky island have nothing to do with it.

but he's coming along though, it's hard to get me convinced since he ruins every cool moment he gets by crying.
just gonna put this here.

at least sanji had an ambition, momo is just a spoiled brat.
sanji ran away from his home for a better future.

momo at the age of 8, went on a world trip alone with a bunch of his retainers, found and made an alliance with the future pirate king and came back with an army to avenge his father.

even when captured and faced with death he was ready to die with honour than to live in shame. if he had not proclaimed his name in front of the thousands of alliance fighters watching the execution at onigashima, they all wouldve lost the will to fight. he proclaimed his name - showing that he would rather die than to give up the legacy of his father and to give up on his dream. his dream is to be the shogun of wano. stop acting like momo didnt go through all that lol.

Post automatically merged:

Not a good comparison
When the likes of Sanji/Brook/Kinemon are pervs, they're beaten up for their perversions, which yes makes it funny.
When Momo's a perv, he's rewarded with boobs cuz everyone thinks he's 8.
:mihugh:
was using a guy's argument against him when i made that statement. i merely pointed out his irony with that. i dont think momo can in anyway be compared to sanji. read the entire conversation dude. :seriously:

Yeah of course, I was referring to her coating them in haki as well. To use full hardening/coating or whatever. Would it be more of a drain on her to coat all the hands/feet she makes for her gigantesco techniques, both due to the size of the actual giant limbs and the amount of limbs needed to produce them? If that makes sense?

As in it would cost a lot more haki/stamina to coat them as opposed to just coating her normal default body? I was struggling to explain it tbh.

:robinsweat::neesama:
We dont know if she can apply Haki on the giant arms. Usually applying Haki on DF attacks not connected to the body is reserved for Awakening users, but Robin might be a special case due to the nature of her ability.

Hawkins - cards

Apoo - fed up being used as a bait by Queen
Post automatically merged:

Isn't this her hybrid tho? Hybrid form is also called man-beast form, so this counts as one too. If she's defeated it means this was her hybrid form afterall.
Its so weird though, why wouldn't Oda start with her full zoan then? Maybe for BM, it's a more menacing form?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Momo is def gonna have a huge moment against Kaido, he always viewed Momo as a pathetic child, always disappointed in him. Oda finds a way to asspull that one
he already got one. a literal parallel to the scene at the top floor of oden castle when kaido asked momo his name and threatened to kill him. then decided he isnt worthy of being killed by kaido and left him to burn and die.

now again, when threatened with death, he proclaimed his name and dream to become the shogun of wano. there's a reason why that chapter is called "my name". :/

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Momo is a child man. Like I can’t understand some of the takes y’all are having on his character. “He cries too much” “He’s too weak” yea no shit dude he’s literally a child😭😭 tf are y’all expecting him to do?
he has had a worser childhood than every character in one piece except maybe robin, law, doflamingo and maybe ace (not knowing whether anyone loves him or that him living is ok is truly devastating imo)

I really wonder how much this maturity will affect Momo. Other than personality which is the most intuitive and presumable part, I imagine Oda will likely augment his power consistently. I hope he doesn't pull something that renders him as powerful as if he trained alone, that would not make sense because this is not time travel aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.