Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean brass knuckles doesn’t mean much when everyone except ulti and page one uses weaponry in their fighting style.
I mean true, but out of the 5 tobi roppo only Ulti and WsW have haki correct? Does WsW even have haki?

Idk but for some reason black Maria to me just seems the weakest because her illusions only work ( so far ) if her subordinates are with her. & while she does have poison, idk she just went down too easy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Theres a level among sanji fans which zoro fans didnt have because mostly are idiots.

but who TF accepted the theory that king is as strong or stronger than bigmom?

Are u among zoro fans that accept it?:lusalty:
LMFAOOO those two were THE WORST KING threads made by ONLY sanji fans back then.

let me be real for a second, i think that thread is full of shit.

but since there is a possibility that king might fight zoro , right now i think that the thread is facts :myman::brootea:

nah i think king > queen > jack here but they all are garbage.

king summoned the tobi roppo knowing kaidos problems and planned ahead. he also went in and handled the Big Mom pirates with ease. also until marco came and dragged him and queen away nobody went upstairs. apart from this he also responded and sent sanji crashing when he saved momonosuke. queen didnt do nothing then.

jack however has been doing nothing but take Ls. from trying to save mingo, zou, against ashura doji, against the minks at the rooftop, trying to kill the scabbards downstairs. he has messed up everything imo.
I mean Jack literally went against unbeatable odds but at the end of the day has been more useful than King and Queen.

King summoned the Tobi Roppo, but again that didn’t accomplish anything. King tried to stop Sanji from rescuing Momo but that didn’t do anything King tried to stop Marco from taking Zoro to the roof and that didn’t do anything. He did at least stop the BM pirates from entering Wano but he let the worst one in without anyone knowing.

Queen attempted to decimate the enemies numbers and took out some and inadvertently gave them more, Queen tried to stop Marco with King and also failed. The only thing Queen did was stop Zoro and Luffy from initially reaching the rooftop.

Jack may have failed but he always did so with a small bit of victory. Jack failed to find raizo but he weakened nekomamushi and inuarashi for the upcoming fight. Jack tried to lower the amount of people on the rooftop and succeeded in taking out an army of Sulong minks until inu and Neko took him out. Jack then went throughout the palace and started finishing off weakened opponents on his way to Momo where he was stopped by dog.

Jack may have failed the most but his fails were at least accompanied with victory. Queen failed the worst but his biggest failure was because he didn’t know anyone could heal his plagues. King failed because he just assumed he did it right.

I'm not gone lie, usopp and Nami should've gotten black Maria & her group while brook & Robin should've gotten page one and ulti.

That would be a real struggle for Robin and Brook then usopp and nami more than likely would've won against black Maria.

At least I know Usopp can take multiple hybrid ulti headbutts

I mean true, but out of the 5 tobi roppo only Ulti and WsW have haki correct? Does WsW even have haki?

Idk but for some reason black Maria to me just seems the weakest because her illusions only work ( so far ) if her subordinates are with her. & while she does have poison, idk she just went down too easy
They all probably have haki and just use the invisible type because of plot.

And Black Maria went down because Robin broke her spine. I don’t think anyone’s getting back up after that

I mean Jack literally went against unbeatable odds but at the end of the day has been more useful than King and Queen.

King summoned the Tobi Roppo, but again that didn’t accomplish anything. King tried to stop Sanji from rescuing Momo but that didn’t do anything King tried to stop Marco from taking Zoro to the roof and that didn’t do anything. He did at least stop the BM pirates from entering Wano but he let the worst one in without anyone knowing.

Queen attempted to decimate the enemies numbers and took out some and inadvertently gave them more, Queen tried to stop Marco with King and also failed. The only thing Queen did was stop Zoro and Luffy from initially reaching the rooftop.

Jack may have failed but he always did so with a small bit of victory. Jack failed to find raizo but he weakened nekomamushi and inuarashi for the upcoming fight. Jack tried to lower the amount of people on the rooftop and succeeded in taking out an army of Sulong minks until inu and Neko took him out. Jack then went throughout the palace and started finishing off weakened opponents on his way to Momo where he was stopped by dog.

Jack may have failed the most but his fails were at least accompanied with victory. Queen failed the worst but his biggest failure was because he didn’t know anyone could heal his plagues. King failed because he just assumed he did it right.
People really underestimate Jack. Look at the context of his "L's" & how he's constantly bounced back is far more impressive than anything king & Queen have done.

Also his "L" against Ashura isn't even an L. If anything they tired in a skirmish and that's it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'm a zoro fan but there is just a level people try to elevate the character to and its taken way too far almost all the time.

It's like Luffy doesn't even exist lol, and when Luffy does something instead of Zoro, I've seen people here accuse the author of being biased. Like what the fuck he's the main character lmao
There is a flaw in your reasoning, you still dont get that Zoro is far stronger than Luffy.
Luffy exists and has shown you over and over that he is no match for Kaido, KOed by Kaido 3 times.
I have said long ago that Zoro is alliance's strongest fighter and that his strength is wasted anywhere else other than vs Kaido.
I wonder when people will understand that? :sanmoji:

There is a flaw in your reasoning, you still dont get that Zoro is far stronger than Luffy.
Luffy exists and has shown you over and over that he is no match for Kaido, KOed by Kaido 3 times.
I have said long ago that Zoro is alliance's strongest fighter and that his strength is wasted anywhere else other than vs Kaido.
Lol

Yeah, Zoro>Sanji>Luffy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

king failed because big mom had a 1 in a million luck of not drowning. else king would be a yonko killer. and in turn for leaving momo escape, he put sanji out of commission temporarily.

but yeah i agree that the bar is on the floor. we've been seeing nothing but smoothie esque actions from all the three YCs at onigashima.

They all probably have haki and just use the invisible type because of plot.

And Black Maria went down because Robin broke her spine. I don’t think anyone’s getting back up after that
If they have haki and don't use it in this fight then that's a cop out to give the strawhats an even more undeserving cheap win.

& I'm sorry we've seen Jack, Ulti and even Page One to an extent have taken more or comparable damage & bounced back.

It's just I don't see what black Maria has that puts her above the other tobi roppo. She's tough sure, But easily the weakest one to me.
Post automatically merged:

king failed because big mom had a 1 in a million luck of not drowning. else king would be a yonko killer. and in turn for leaving momo escape, he put sanji out of commission temporarily.

but yeah i agree that the bar is on the floor. we've been seeing nothing but smoothie esque actions from all the three YCs at onigashima.
Nah. Jack on the roof is a clear cut above anything Queen & King have done.

Yeah

In terms of how useful they’ve been:
Jack > King > Queen

In terms of how enjoyable they are
Queen > Jack > King

I really want to see more King but I hope Oda gives him some personality to match his cool design.

Status
Not open for further replies.