Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? Unless you are talking about vivre cards, which will not spoil future developments, especially for main characters.

Full body Hardening through unlocking would be weird.
Best solutions, either no Haki at all, or Oda contradicts himself.
I don't see fullbody hardening as anything too special unless it's strong enough like what Jinbei did

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why are people still pretending it hasnt been started that the Strawhats get stronger from island to island :lawsigh:

The current SHs would low diff their FMI counterparts. Give the whole mid trio haki honestly. Let's move on already, it's a shonen and powercreep has kicked in. Just shut up and enjoy the fights.
Robin randomly remembers that she learnt something during the time skip after 6 fucking years.

This is the problem. This writer is a fucking fraud.

I think Momo will grow up as a full fledged Dragon. He will represent the "good fortune" part of an Estern Dragon as oppose to "destruction" a.k.a Kaidou.
His involvement in Kaidou's fight remains to be seen, but it's undoubtedly he's gonna lift Onigashima with his cloud.

So we've got another martial artist in the crew ? Let's wait for the panels but i'd be pretty dissapointed if it's similar to jimbei fighting style. :ronalugh:

Also i don't get why people are mad that robin got COA, her fighting style doesn't allow a lot of power ups, she wouldn't be able to evolve if she couldn't use coa unlike nami and usopp. :kata:

I didn’t include that since he has had it since the timeskip :goyea:

When Brook gets a relevant fight sure, not be a fodder cleaner
I think CP0 will come to capture Robin after Black Maria goes down and Brook will try to protect her (and obviously lose). I doubt he’ll get shafted that hard while Franky and Robin get to take down Tobiroppo.

Kaido bully Momo too much, he need his revenge.
The best revenge is him living his life, not reducing it by 20 years to fight someone who is going to be nothing more than a temporary roadblock to the future Pirate King.
That plus getting to see Yamato's milkers already is revenge enough to her dad.
you know that Onigashima is going to crash the flower capital don't you? current Momo cannot do anything about it but if he can turn into a huge dragon like Kaido he will be able and i assume that would be an effect of him turning to an adult. he already wished that he can be a monster like Kaido.
Who says Momo can't do anything? He can create clouds, it is just more difficult for him, which makes for a better struggle.

It would be no diff for adult Momo to stop it, just like it is no diff for Kaido to hold it, so no drama he could hold Onigashima up for as long as he wanted, this way it is difficult and there is actual drama involved...

Where the fuck did Robin learn Haki in a few weeks, when she didn't have it in PH/Dressrosa according to both Oda SBS and Manga?

These are all techniques she learned DURING THE TIMESKIP, so it's clearly not Haki.
Why do both have go to hand i hand? Why can't someone learn Fishman karate techniques and ryuusuken over the timeskip, and then develop Haki techniques between Dressrosa and Wano?

It's not like you saw Sanji train at all to come up with Diable Jambe. Tons of techniques pretimeskip were made on the fly. Baseline haki development can be unlocked whenever. It's also just not that big of a deal if she learns it.

Robin randomly remembers that she learnt something during the time skip after 6 fucking years.

This is the problem. This writer is a fucking fraud.
Characters having epiphanies/flashbacks in the middle of a fight has been a thing since forever. Luffy's Rayleigh flashbacks are fine and this should be aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.