Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooo Lmfaoo imagine Momo really kill Kaido :kobeha: Ik a lotta Zoro fans might drop this (me included obviously)
But what about the rest of the fanbase LOL
They gon accept an 8 year old time boosted to his prime and defeat a major threat? Before the MC could even do shit to a Yonko himself
:kobeha:
Luffy Is gonna be stronger than Momo.
You just should stop dreaming about Zoro being comparable to Luffy.
It's clear that the captain is on another level.

Well I mean look what Zoro went through to become as potent as he is. He is also a massive prodigy.

Momo should not be that much of a natural prodigy he can reach that level without minimally have trained that extensively. Expecially considering he might not even possess Ryou or having trained it enough time. So I hope and think he got it.
For ryou he has Ame Who does the job, like Zoro with Enma

The best thing rightnow would be next chapter momo says,"even tho I am adult, I don't have fighting skills so I'll make use of my grown up dragon form to take luffy to onigashima and I'll try to stop this island from falling with my powers"
That's actually the most probable outcome of this.
Momonosuke won't be fighting Kaido out of no where...

The best thing rightnow would be next chapter momo says,"even tho I am adult, I don't have fighting skills so I'll make use of my grown up dragon form to take luffy to onigashima and I'll try to stop this island from falling with my powers"
Or “I’m older now, I have Kaidos power myself. Lets see how he handles A taste of his own medicine.“

There’s no need to stop Onigashima right now since no one would witness it.

Based on Sabo's godly armament haki, i'm not surprised she learned it from him
well why did luffy say that there were only three haki users on his crew? And why was robin not shown using haki since timeskip ?
I was afraid of this. Oda making every straw hat learn and master haki in a single day.

Imagine hating Zoro so much that you have fun considering the idea of a child turning into an adult, getting 20 years of free power and training out of nowhere, defeating the villain our Main Characters have been fighting since the start of the arc, sounds good to me...

:seriously:
Zoro killing Kaido doesn't even have to do with strength, it's just symbolic, killing a half dead defeated Kaido is at most the only option

Status
Not open for further replies.