Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I hope A thunder strikes Oda while he is taking a shit.

disgusting SoB what an embarrassing „storytelling“One Piece should rather end unfished, than this bs fucking trash
What the fuck?
At least your username is ironic here though.

One Piece should end unfinished? That is ridiculously selfish, immature, disrespectful and such.

I've really hated a lot of during timeskip and post TS One Piece including this arc, but thats too damn far.

I would absolutely hate OP to get the Berserk or even Bleach treatment at least.

Such a childish, entitled, hateful response for something that Oda works extremely hard on to the point of being hospitalised twice, barely seeing his family and averaging 3 hours of sleep daily in the past.
You're getting to read this for free too.

I'm not trying to shill too much here but at the same time, have some damn respect.

Wishing Oda to get hit by a thunderstrike, wtf? Don't call anywhere cancerous when you're being so cancerous ironically.

God forbid you ever spend so much time and effort on something, put it out there for others to enjoy and then receive such unwarranted hateful messages by overly entitled, immature, toxic "fans".

The shinobu/Momonosuke plot is a big bullshit

When did he think it was a good idea? why is he forcing with kids in a fucking war against two yonkos?

Momonosuke has already had his moment shouting his name in front of Kaido and potentially bringing Luffy to the roof is more than enough for an 8 year old kid

i guess you can, if the palm attack she does in this chapter is like the one she did on the way to fishmen island then it doesn't need haki.
Isn’t that supposed to be Fishman karate… she is supposedly being taught both and she has been using Fishman karate… So next up is probably the Ryousuken

If Who's Who and Sasaki don't come back but Robin defeats Black Maria in the next chapter, what does that say about Black Maria or even Robin?:memehm:
If WsW and Sasaki is really done and BM still get one more chapter, probably it showing off that she was the one if not the highest flying six member. Same for Robin, she would be next to Jinbe in this chase. Robin and BM hype for sure.

Except this chapter proves he can do longer fights. Robin already has the longest continuous fight this arc. If the scenes return to Jinbe/Franky, even better. If Brook, Chopper and Usopp are given conclusive battles, even better.

And we already know Sanji and Zoro will get 2-3 chapters each by default.
Not really, Robin´s fight is just in quicker succession in regards to the panels.
Someone did a page count of Franky´s Jinbe´s fights, and it resulted iirc in around 1 and a half chapters in total.
Robin´s is not more.

don’t know how he cannot be a lot stronger than now
His dragon form will get stronger because that’s how animals work

His skills and actual fighting ability will remain the same for the most part outside of general body changes… Like he has never actually fought anyone with a sword and that’s not suddenly going to stop mattering

The boy has never even blocked an oncoming attack from a sword. That’s how much of a novice he is

But at least now he will have extra dragon powers to help him out

where?can you provide the link to the book? I think 3 Sajio O Wazamono were Revealed not Added.
From Wikipedia

There are 12 blades that hold the rank of Saiju Ō Wazamono (Supreme Grade). This is the highest classification of Wazamono. In the reprinted edition in 1805 and the major revised edition in 1830, 3 swordsmiths Soboro Sukehiro (ソボロ助広), Osafune Kagemitsu (長船景光), and Izuminokami Kanesada (和泉守兼定 = Kanesada II) were added to the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wazamono

His dragon form will get stronger because that’s how animals work

His skills and actual fighting ability will remain the same for the most part outside of general body changes… Like he has never actually fought anyone with a sword and that’s not suddenly going to stop mattering

The boy has never even blocked an oncoming attack from a sword. That’s how much of a novice he is

But at least now he will have extra dragon powers to help him out
He doesn't even control his devil fruit, what does he plan to do?

Suddenly he will manage to breathe fire? created clouds? That does not make any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.