Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if it's Momo vs King?

I mean, King was repeatedly pushing hard the idea of killing Momonosuke when Momo was a little kid.
If Momo becomes an adult he will become an even greater menace to King.
Let's see if King has the guts to going to kill him by his own now that Momo is an adult (or better, now that he will become adult very soon).

I'm dropping this here, if it really happens you heard it first from here

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And what if it's Momo vs King?

I mean, King was repeatedly pushing hard idea of killing Momonosuke when he was a little kid.
If he will become an adult he will become an even greater menace to him.
Let's see if he has the guts to going to kill him by his own now that he's adult (or better, now that he will become adult very soon).

I'm dropping this here, if it really happens you heard it first from here
Zololo vs King.

Destined fight. No round 2 vs Kaido.

You mean page 1? Well, yeah...

He tried to block his attack and he got both yeeted and damaged.
Sanji could have used all his haki there and we would have not known due the suit pal.

Anyways Frankly feat is superior than Sanji so far.
Sanji moment will come accept Frankly greatness for the time being.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'd rather it last longer and consistently show fulfilling and good fights then show a 60 chapter raid with barely any good 1v1 content.

A few extra chapters to deliver good villain fights with good conclusions isn't going to hurt anyone. Just let it happen and enjoy lol
On this note, I can't believe arcs were like a quarter to a third of Wanos length so far?

They were so short by comparison but would feel fairly longer these days with the mandatory regular breaks though.

Those arcs also had a lot of fights, great world building and lore, the long missed sense of adventure, character moments, development and lots of excellent fights and so on.
In arcs MUCH shorter than Dressrosa, WCI and now Wano. I knew post TS would have more meatier arcs naturally but the pacing has been absolutely awful, so much padding and offscreening of things we want to see but way too many panels, pages and even chapters spent on pointless characters, extremely long chases, trivial moments etc.

The crew were seperated for 2 years in story and then kept getting seperated shortly after they reunited drastically for literal years IRL for us.

Not to mention the literal hundreds of new characters too.

As much as I love certain things post ts including some chapters lately, including this one ofc, theres a lot of seriously poor and questionable decisions being made for OP post TS.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm extremely disappointed, Momo hasn't even been turned into an adult yet:sanjimeh:
Yeah, it's fucking hilarious how much emphasis on Momo providers put and this is only ending of the chapter and the rest is wasted on trash character like Robin revealing her abilities after 10 years.

I just counted:

Jinbe: 5 pages in 1017, 12 pages in 1018. 17 pages of Fighting

Franky: ~6 pages between 998 and 1004. 13 pages for 1019. 18 pages of fighting.

Robin: 13 pages for 1020. The "vast majority" of 1021, which implies 12-15 pages. Chapters are only 17 pages with a cover page. Fight is implied to not end this chapter either. Meaning Robin is already anywhere between 25-28 pages and counting.

I'm just putting it out there, Jinbe and Franky are receiving far less and their fights were transitioned from without actually showing the aftermath of their fights. This also entirely leaves out Brook for the most part it seems, so it doesn't seem to be accounting for having 2 strawhats here, since they aren't even fighting the same enemy now.

It also does not account for Usopp and Chopper, which is in fact interesting too.

Dying to know how these next 5-6 chapters go.

Franky and Jinbe's are identical at roughly 18-20 pages, it's far less than a chapter and half. That was what that post was about, that Franky's wasn't shorter relative to Jinbe's

Robin got 13 pages last chapter. And is getting 13+ this chapter (she's most of the chapters pages) and spoilers imply the fight still doesn't end. She has more than them.

Only portions of Franky's fight were spaced out, not Jinbe. He got ~6 pages of fighting before 1019, where he got I believe 13. Jinbe got 5 pages 1017, and 13 I think with 1018.

Edit: Oda has consistently dedicated 3-4 pages per chapter on transitions the since 1018. The rest are fights. Chapters are 17 pages long with a cover, so only 16 pages of content. Just do the math, it's not a lot but Robin clearly is getting more than Jinbe/Franky have thus far.
Yeah you are right, for Jinbe i have 20, Franky 21 pages. Even if you count the double pages, it still is a bit shy from one and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.