Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
you can take quotes out of context and make it look like im hating on sanji lol.

all im saying is that we still dont know if he dodged them or not. ofcourse i expect him to dodge. i also expected him to not get caught in the black maria trap but we know what happened. but yeah me telling yall to wait before scaling sanji is BaD

I speculated that all the SHs will get power ups.
Now we are witnessing it.
Usopp will also get his shine.

I am feeling relieved that the story is progressing and Oda is not planning for raid failure, atleast for now.
But I dont know how Kaido will wage war, just keep in mind that his sole mission is to start a war. He has been planning for this:
1) Occupying Onigashima
2) Making Wano his base
3) Getting smile soldiers
4) Recruiting process
5) Weapon factories
6) Letting Orochi rule over wano

Do you think Oda will just discard all of this, and stop Kaido's plan midway?

This is baseless speculation. If oda wanted to show Momo's willingness to sacrifice himself he'd have had momo actually try to sacrifice his life to save someone in a big dramatic scene, not simply make a selfless request and get denied.
It's not BASELESS, it's literally in the fucking chapter, he wants to make the sacrifice and is denied by Shinobu. That is a big dramatic character moment...

Momo started this arc frustrated by his age and that he couldn't fight Kaido, and had to rely on Luffy, now he is doubting Luffy and himself and thinks he needs this to pull through. Don't doubt Luffy, it's One Piece... If Momo gets permanently aged that reaffirms the idea he is right to doubt Luffy, Luffy asked him to fly him up to the fight, not take on the fight himself...

Momo has had 2 or 3 major scenes already this raid where he has made what would likely have been "life ending" choices: telling people to focus on the raid when he was kidnapped, stabbing Kanjuro, declaring his name.

I am feeling relieved that the story is progressing and Oda is not planning for raid failure, atleast for now.
But I dont know how Kaido will wage war, just keep in mind that his sole mission is to start a war. He has been planning for this:
1) Occupying Onigashima
2) Making Wano his base
4) Recruiting process
5) Weapon factories

I still have a feeling the raid is going to fail. I have a feeling that things are very calm

1) Occupying Onigashima
2) Making Wano his base
4) Recruiting process
5) Weapon factories

Which Strawhat got a powerup?

but it will happen man he wished to be an adult back in Zoo and now we come to know that Shinobu's DF can absolutely do that so the main purpose of her having this DF is exactly that.
Momo didn't just learn this now, if he was going to be aged up, he would have done it before the raid, he is desperate because he thinks the situation is impossible to overcome otherwise, when all he needs to do is fly up there with Luffy.
Yes it plays into his desire to be older and desire for control, that is the whole point.

Luffy will have failed "putting Wano on his back", if the 8 year old who he promised to help has to sacrifice his youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.