So the Veterans are out.

Next should be :

- Brook take out BM's crew
- Zoro back up and starting his fight with King
- Marco, older Momo and Luffy all flying towards the roof

And then Oda will probably wrap up :

- Sanji vs Queen
- Zoro vs King

before we got back to the roof and see the Momotaro squad vs Kaido.
Before Momotaro fight We'll have Kidd/Law vs BM

@GangPoe so you were saying?:catblush::catpole::catsure:

A LOT of people are missing what Oda is trying to setup and showcase here. The themes of lost innocence, having to grow up prematurely and "be a man, be an adult" even though you're still a child. That happens a LOT IRL, around the world and especially in times of poverty, war, crime and such.

I don't understand why people are so outwardly resilient, so outspoken against this concept/idea. If Momonosuke does get aged up here which I believe he will be, he's going to lose his childhood almost permanently. He's already been sent through time by 20 years, had to watch his parents go to their brutal murders, not even just deaths but murders, was seperated from his sister by 20 years who got left behind and had to survive, live and cope without him for 20 years too, almost alone in the country that was taken over and ruined by the evil tyrants who killed their parents.

Momonosuke is SUFFERING! Its the same with Tama and Toko, people blatantly hate them but why? They are living in completely hellish circumstances, they're just innocent children and they are all SUFFERING BRUTALLY! Momonosuke was beaten up, held hostage multiple times, almost executed, humiliated/degraded and so on.

Are y'all really that devoid of empathy that you can't empathsie with these children suffering so much? And before any of you dare say, "they're just children, stop taking it so seriously", y'all are all the ones who argue about Zoro and Sanji ad infinitum even when it's barely relevant (as it has been a lot of the time lately too), you complain and stan characters and their writing, you criticise and praise, so why the double standard then?

This is absolutely tragic writing if you ironically have the maturity to notice, understand and appreciate it. I was forced to grow up prematurely and I constantly get flak from far more immature people, most who were older than me ironically. That's maybe why I'm taking this so personally and seriously too ofc, but still?
There are people who legitimate want Momo to suffer and especially die, what is wrong with you? It's sick, absolutely sick.

Ok, I'm done sperging out/ranting now, I'm particularly angry today due to personal circumstances too so that's not helping either ofc.

:sanmoji::vistalaugh::rolaugh::kaidowhat:

:queenmeme:

Suffering ?
Momo is just coward and pervert.
Not deserve any respect.
Just crying baby . His every action include luffys direction . Not have any will.
Oda stated that momo is the center of this war.
Why ? I cannot sell that case.
All alliance things was created with huge effort of Kinemon.
Hiyori lived with her dad murderer in 20 years. Hiyori experienced all suffer. What did momo do ?
bathing with nami and Robin.
Yamato is more sensitive for Oden death than momo.
Momo is worst character ever for me.

Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Devon
Usopp vs Auger
Sanji vs 11th member
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs Vasco
Franky vs Sanjuan
Brook vs Lafiette
Jinbe vs Burgess
(Carrot vs Avalo)
Luffy vs Teach
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Devon
Ussop vs auger
Sanji vs burguess
Chopper vs Doc Que
Robin vs Wolf
Franky vs Vasco
Brook vs Lafitte
Yamato/Carrot vs pizarro
Jinbe vs 11th member

Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Devon
Usopp vs Auger
Sanji vs Burgess
Chopper vs Doc Q
Robin vs 11th member (or she is kidnapped by the BB pirates and they fight to free her)
Franky vs Sanjuan
Brook vs Lafiette
Jinbe vs Vasco Shot
Yamato vs Avalo Pizzaro
Agreed but the Avarro part, he is a feline character with an animal fur, possibly a dead mink. My boi Pedro will be the one taking him down

Sanji and Zoro still have their fights.
They were not helping their captain right when half the crew was about to die and just looked how he finished Moria off, you think they not trusting Luffy or something.

And they can damage Kaido who is even harder to damage?
Give me some of that stuff you smoking.
Who told you kaido is harder to damage bud? Also big mom won’t be cut up sanji doesn’t fight woman no other straw hat can damage her. The fight makes zero sense. It’s a forced fight that has a 0 percent chance of happening

And it looks like Brook, Chopper and Nami can face a tobiroppo individually too.

Chopper increased Monster Point's time limit, and he seemed to be fighting against Queen very well.
Nami received an insane power boost (and she still needs to get used to it)
Brook should still show crazy things, even if he doesn't fight individually, as he will always be on the same level as Franky and Robin.

I think the only one who isn't prepared is Usopp, but we still have to wait longer during the arc to see if he'll get some exponential growth.

Also, do you still think tobiroppos are still stronger than BM veterans?
Yup.

Do y'all think Robin really using full body haki like Vergo in the giant demon form? I think is just a illustration of the new technic, like his awakening or something like that.

Do not make sense Robin using Full Kouka now, in her fight against Diamante she get very hurt and don't use Kouka to protect her self and Rebecca, so i think is not full Kouka now, but maybe she can put in his body members.

Status
Not open for further replies.