Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "just"? You think she can age just the zoan form? pretty sure those 2 are connected since its all the same body
I think they mean his main purpose is being a bigger dragon instead of Shinobu saying "you will become and adult in body and mind and achieve Oden+ levels of accelerated fighting growth that will enable you to become an S tier samurai"

People have crazy high expectations for characters that were literally introduced at the start of the raid lol
Some people think that the Tobi Roppo have awakening, and while I'm not denying the possibility that someone like Who's Who has one. I think the chances of them having awakening is low, the Calamities however I think have a much more higher chance of having awakening.

I don't even see the need for Robin having armament except to be able to touch logias. She isn't a physical fighter who needs armament haki otherwise
She is very much a physical fighter dude, thing is that she doesnt really need to block that much since she can just restrain her enemies or undo her extra arms bef
I know that, but Momo wont get all those fighting experience and skills and only thing it really enhances is Dragon's ability and somehow physical stats of his body
He most likely already has those skills since has been training, he just couldn't use them before in that toddler body

Some people think that the Tobi Roppo have awakening, and while I'm not denying the possibility that someone like Who's Who has one. I think the chances of them having awakening is low, the Calamities however I think have a much more higher chance of having awakening.
Awakenings was always a stretch to me. All of the characters post TS that had awakenings were the final boss of the arc, you give it to a bunch of commanders/below and it suddenly lost it's luster

It's like giving CoC to a bunch of underlings

Next, Black Maria asks her spider to burn the spider webs that she has created in the area. The spider spits fire from its mouth with the technique “Atatamaria”

Just fuck off Oda lmao. He really doesn't care anymore does he? I do love Sasaki being able to fly like that but it does make no sense at all unless he's a cyborg? But even then? OP/Oda logic man....

I'm really starting to hate Maria now and for the wrong reasons too...She can make illusions too and maybe Oda is just Aizen and this is his fucking bankai or his Infinite Tsukiyomi on us to quote Naruto instead.

:lusalty::saden::nicagesmile::queenmeme:

She cant make illusions its her subordinates who can make illusions ffs

The reason I don't think Sasaki and Who's who are awakened it is simply because it would undermine any surprise of Kaido showing it later.
I would expect only Queen, King and Kaido being awakened Zoans.

I’m telling you this now so remember it! Before Momo and Luffy go back to Oni island they gonna meet with Tengu who after he sees adult Momo will deliver Momo Oden’s sword Ame no habakiri as well as even Nidai Kitetsu! Just mark my word and wait for few chapter!

I

Indigo

I think Oda should save a Zoan Awakening only to Queen, King, Kaido and give it to Lucci for the final war against the Governament.

She was confirmed as an Ancient Zoan which is the issue. Unless the animal in her Smile aspect can eat a DF seperately and get it own DF power? This sounds so confusing and crazy lol.

I still believe she might be a Smile instead, she might be lying about being a Zoan. She always seemed more of a giant Smile user rather than a Zoan user from her DF reveal. She uses illusions SOMEHOW so deception is part of her character and since she runs the brothel, she will be used to deceiving and manipulating her "customers". If she is a Smile instead, then that means she might not be able to hide her spider side and she hides it with her dress, much like how Jorogumos and certain types of spiders trick their prey, like Black Widows also mating with males and killing them too!
Haha, "Black Widow", oh Oda, what convenient timing to feature Maria right now!

:nicagesmile::willsmith:

You do have a great point though, we saw Smile users at Zou who could freely manipulate their animal abilities/parts like how you mentioned, that seems to have been forgotten/changed by Oda since then? Would be cool if this is the case with Maria but why did Oda make her this spider ancient zoan if she is actually a Smile? Am I right about Maria and thus Oda trying to deceive everyone?

The spider Maria is based on is actually extremely tiny too, it's biggest size is supposedly smaller than my fingernails! And my hands are tiny too! LOL

:laughmoji:
She could be lying like you said!

Status
Not open for further replies.