Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, the argument I'm making here is that if Robin vs Black Maria ended the same way as Franky vs Sasaki or Jinbe vs WsW, it would have ended exactly here before immediately transitioning to Momo's scene:

As she speaks, Robin creates more arms around Black Maria to grab her.

Robin: "You said arms and legs aren't needed, right?
“Gran Jacuzzi Clutch” (大渦潮 クラッチ)!!!"

Black Maria: "Aaaaaaaaaah!!!"

In an impressive double page, Nico Robin in her giant demon form clutches Black Maria's body until she is KO'd and bleeding from her mouth.

‐-------------------

Cut there. Because THAT is how the Sasaki and WsW battles have felt to me. They end literally on the attack. No aftermath. No acknowledgement of victory by subordinates or the protagonists. They are the only 2 fights in the series to do this.

I will die on this hill. If I'm wrong then this will be the first time Oda has done this in the series. You can go back the 100+ fights that have occurred in the series and see what I mean. Every single fight ends this way. These 2 have not. At least while Page 1 and Ulti's were abrupt, Bao Huang DID acknowledge their defeats, so that has far less merit.
I think the point of the merry is so that the others become aware that the Tobi Roppo are all defeated.

I

Indigo

Momotaro was the last hope of these downplayers. Said that it'll not change anything, but they didn't listen and set up disappointment. Now just two weeks worth of happiness before Zoro going back to the roof comes as another bigger, fatter L :wellwell:

Or maybe three, if Oda decides to stall.
If Zoro ends up facing Kaido again, it's gonna be so fucking funny seeing this Forum lose their shit.

And we saw how he took time to fight him but as soon as he got serious he did a single punch and done. And he wasn't even breaking a sweat...unlike Robin who has no more energy after
Sure but like paperchampion has been saying, it could be the case that the fight isnt over yet since we didnt see him knocked out like Maria

And we saw how he took time to fight him but as soon as he got serious he did a single punch and done. And he wasn't even breaking a sweat...unlike Robin who has no more energy after
This wasn’t just a single punch. This was the strongest attack Jinbe has shown with his brick fist.

Jinbe is also bloodied tired and filled with holes as well

By people's own logic here:

- Page 1 and Ulti had announced defeats by Bao Huang

- Black Maria's subordinates acknowledged the same. Marys witnessed it.

If we can believe these 3 are in fact defeated, why is it so hard to even remotely agree with those who do not believe Sasaki and WsW are down? They didn't have the same acknowledgements. They didn't get the announcements. They didn't get virtually any aftermath to their fights.

All I'm saying is it's really fucking weird. Why wouldn't Oda dedicate the 1-2 pages needed to justify their defeats, like the other 3 have officially gotten? I can understand disagreeing with the notion, but to entirely insult people for suggesting the possibility that WsW and Sasaki have more up their sleeve because of this fact seems petty as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.