Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momonosuke can be turned into a child again by jewelry bonney!Just need to capture her somehow!
Why would he turn back? He wants to be able to protect Wano, being a child doesnt help him at all. Maybe in the epilogue he will be turned back after the final war is done, but until then he will probably stay as an adult

Damn Robin getting 2 chapter for a fight.

Robin literally bring out the demon inside her no wonder the name "demon child" is fitting for her name. Still can't tell if it's armament or not but it looks badass as hell.

Brook really does play a great supporting role.

Guess we will see what happens with the momonouske situation he might age but he would still have the characteristics of a child still

Honestly I dont know where to put Brook in the pecking order anymore. He is the only member of the strong/adult quartet that hasnt defeated a tobi roppo, and since Nami actually defeated one(though with a massive caveat) and with a new massive power up I'm tempted to put her over Brook:wonderland:

I wished to know something more about Black Maria's fruit. Wtf does it mean that she asks it to burn the web? Lmao It's something like a smile. And Brook too, he defeated some minions, and this confirms that numbers are just bigger minions.

Status
Not open for further replies.