Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official. Lufy=zoro > yamato > sanji=jinbe > Monster point chopper = Robin = Franky shogan = brook > franky = nami/Zeus > choppers other forms > ussop
Nah, Zoro and Sanji are equals. That been is official in previous chapter. Zoro isn't on Luffy's level and Yamato maybe stronger or not, but given how Oda put Zoro and Sanji as his wings, they are stronger than her too.

Sanji fans shouldn't argue that Sanji used hardening :specialmeh:

It's more impressive if he performed all of his feats without it :milaugh:

It's funny how the anime casually spams Sanji using it though in several arcs now :kobeha:
Even in same scenes he was using Haki as in the manga, but the toxic side think 'no Haki' and 'no damage' as their desperation after ZKK is debunked :suresure:.
Fact of the day,

If you try looking a panel of Sanji using black haki in the manga, you won't find one. But you can find Robin's :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
There is panel. You been ignoring it though and it been explained his black pants merge with shading of the Haki. That why we don't see it more visible, but be on headcannon as 'ZKK' being debunked before though :kayneshrug:.

Even in same scenes he was using Haki as in the manga, but the toxic side think 'no Haki' and 'no damage' as their desperation after ZKK is debunked :suresure:.

There is panel. You been ignoring it though and it been explained his black pants merge with shading of the Haki. That why we don't see it more visible, but be on headcannon as 'ZKK' being debunked before though :kayneshrug:.
But if Sanji blocks a ship sized bisento from a Genie that can casually cleave whole fleets in half, with just basic kicks and no Haki, that's way more impressive, so why argue about it :milaugh:

I

Indigo

I told you panels, but you didn't go watched them. Not my fault if you refuse canon on your own headcannon lol.
i want you to post those panels right here, as your message, because you know there's nothing on those panels and you will get shitted on, but no, you refuse to do it.

But if Sanji blocks a ship sized bisento from a Genie that can casually cleave whole fleets in half, with just basic kicks and no Haki, that's way more impressive, so why argue about it :milaugh:
Depends, but in the scene, it have Haki on it and shading on his foot fits that being that of the Anime too.

Though he already hurting Queen in Base after toxic side thought he needs RS to fight enemies when it never been the issue there :suresure:.
i want you to post those panels right here, as your message, because you know there's nothing on those panels and you will get shitted on, but no, you refuse to do it.
I posted them on here before, but again your toxic side are unable to be truth when panels are in evidence. You even believe 'ZKK' is happening despite Zoro main fight be YC lvl opponent, not Kaido :kayneshrug:.

My question to you what your talk if Zoro goes fighting YC lvl opponent being King? Would you leave the website :kayneshrug:?
No sir! I'll just take my L in that regards! Not that I'd need to.

But the question is you. Will you just continue to spam post delusions even after to say the guy who's defeating Queen is dead equal to the guy who is fighting Kaido alongside Luffy. Or will you just sit down like you should've long ago.

I'm gonna love reading this forum when ZKK happens :steef:
What be your excuse if Luffy is one to beat Kaido though :kayneshrug:?
Post automatically merged:

Ugh all this talk about Sanji having COA or not is just the same as arguing if Zoro has COC or not. Just a waste of time and bandwith :pepeke:
Your toxic group are doing new cope talking about it when Sanji is not even in the chapter. Their insecurity is hurting them ever since 'ZKK' being debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.