Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn’t just a single punch. This was the strongest attack Jinbe has shown with his brick fist.

Jinbe is also bloodied tired and filled with holes as well
I didn't read that Jinbei was out of the energy or out of breath after his attack. I read that he had his eye filled with rage after unlike Robin. Are we reading the same manga ?

Yeah it's not ZBK it's ZKK, but sure whatever floats your boat
Killing Kaido would mean you beat him. Luffy is the one to beat him and Zoro would not harm someone who can't fight back and is defeated. No logic.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah sure man, anyone can quote me here
I been said Sanji vs Queen before any Sanji fan even said that
No, you talked about Sanji not ready to face YC. Don't try to pretend you were on that when you were making topics on various topic to try to downplay he won't be ready.

Last edited:
Even in same scenes he was using Haki as in the manga, but the toxic side think 'no Haki' and 'no damage' as their desperation after ZKK is debunked :suresure:.

There is panel. You been ignoring it though and it been explained his black pants merge with shading of the Haki. That why we don't see it more visible, but be on headcannon as 'ZKK' being debunked before though :kayneshrug:.
Show us then but not silhouette :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Your petty ass insults are ridiculous. Nobody is even talking to you lol.

It's weird how you can't see the clear difference in transitions between WsW and Sasaki's fights when compared to Black Maria.

Let's list them out shall we?

- Black Maria's subordinates actually acknowledged her defeat. Sasaki and WsW's subordinates were not shown reacting to their defeats, even though they are right there. We do get a subordinates screaming WsW's name, but nothing indicated of a win.

- Black Maria is laying unconscious on the floor. We see it according to the spoiler. It's extremely clear. We do NOT see this for Sasaki and WsW.

- There are no abrupt transitions for Black Maria. She is defeated, then is given 1-2 additional pages of people acknowledging her defeat, Brook helping Robin, and the Mary's recording the fight. The last things you see from Sasaki and WsW's fights are closeups of Jinbe and Franky's faces, still very much serious and very much in battle mode.

- Robin received a plethora of new attacks. Franky and Jinbe have not.

- Robin's fight is essentially 4 pages from 1005, 13 pages from 1020, and now assumedly 14-15 pages from 1021. That's 30+ pages of fighting, and only like 4-5 of those pages are Brook alone. Jinbe has received no more than 17 pages total (5 from 1017, 12 from 1018). Franky received no more than 18 (~5 from 1004, 13 from 1019).

The content for Robin's fight thus far is clearly higher and feels more complete. This is a pure observation. I'm literally telling you I believe Black Maria is down because like every other fight in the series, it ended normally and complete. What I'm also stating is that I don't believe it's the same for Sasaki and WsW. They are literally the only 2 fights after a 1000 chapters that have ended with abrupt transitions.
SanjiKun is just mad because he took a massive L when he said the SHs would get no diffed by the Flying 6 lol. Hence why he’s now going around saying nonsense about how Sasaki and Black Maria are <= Diamante and Trebol. Though ofc he still thinks WsW shits on the mid trio and is much stronger than Sasaki and Maria, with the reason being because he fought Jinbe, a man who shared the same title as Doffy

Honey, no. I asked you a question. Will you take your L or not? If you're so confident, then answer, not tell me why you're confident.

Ofc I never had to admit fault. Every prediction I made has been completely right so far.

At this point I merely wish to see if these people are at least ready to take the L should they be wrong. No need to bother debating stuff if it's going to be clear in 2-3 weeks anyway.
Depends as again would you honor this as I don't trust your side after what TAC try to do.

They won't honor it if you guys don't honor on Luffy being the one to beat Kaido though. Why keep promise to group who don't keep them?

SanjiKun is just mad because he took a massive L when he said the SHs would get no diffed by the Flying 6 lol. Hence why he’s now going around saying nonsense about how Sasaki and Black Maria are <= Diamante and Trebol. Though ofc he still thinks WsW shits on the mid trio and is much stronger than Sasaki and Maria, with the reason being because he fought Jinbe, a man who shared the same title as Doffy
I remember this guy saying, ''you're an idiot who doesn't know anything about power scale,'' all because I was betting on the weaker strawhatz vs tobiroppos.

in the end i was right :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

See Brook took out fodder in 1 double spread. Is he done? Is that the only signficant fight he gets this arc? Sort of what I mean here too.

Its interesting to me that Usopp, Brook and Chopper have been sort of shafted in the grand scheme of things so far. Atm, Jack still exists, so maybe as a trio they fight him? Maybe Chopper gets a new form? Brook uses more freezing powers? Usopp uses Haki again finally?

Status
Not open for further replies.