Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime they were shown fighting they were getting dominated. Without the army helping them with special bullets things could have been different in a 1v1 similar to these fights here.
Again no they weren't, we only saw the Vinsmokes attack the Veterans once and that's it.

The Vinmsokes and the Veterans never fought.

bro what is this logic? just because nami got the final attack does that negate all the punishment ulti took from big mom and yamato this arc lmfaoo?

and no jinbe never acknowledged who's who - that's the point of their interaction. he used one move - onigawara seiken and who's who was laid out flat. and the best of who's who's moves did nothing but scratch jinbe. jinbe's best attack imo is vagabond drill imo which he didnt use at all here.

who's who has a visually appealing fighting style than ulti who smashes shit with her head but you cannot use that for powerscaling lol.
Never said that it negates them, I'm just reaffirming that ultimely Nami is the one that defeated her, not BM or Yamato. And dude Jinbe literally said that he was indeed a prodigy based on his usage of Rokushiki, and Jinbe used a sequence of moves to put Who's who down, the onigawara was just the finisher.
And versatility is very much a factor when powerscalling, Law is carried by that alone
Wow just wow. Saying nami defeated her is like saying that my level 80 arceus brought this level 100 mewto down to 1hp (And this was after fighting the other pokemon my Rival had) only for me to have to switch out with my magkarp to deal the finishing blow. My arceus did all the work but my magikarp wants to claim the mvp role
Nami didnt just slap Ulti and she went down, she had to use Zeus, aka the former weapon of a Yonko

tobi jobbers done
Black Maria definitely. It is acknowledged entirely in the chapter and Robin is physically exhausted. Ulti and Page 1 too if we are riding on the dialogue of Bao Huang.

However, you have to still acknowledge that Sasaki and WsW's fights are inconclusive atm. No acknowledged or announced defeats. The chapters end on their attacks or are entirely transitioned from once they do land them, unlike Robin's which has her attack, but then continues to play out the scene to where Black Maria's subordinates acknowledge her defeat and Brook goes to help her.

Jinbe and Franky are also still perfectly healthy in terms of being able to fight. So either you are in fact right, and these 2 are used somewhere else, or Sasaki and WsW aren't down just yet.

Hopefully now that we've seen each fight at least once, 1022 will at least answer what happens next. CP-0 could very well explain all 5 are defeated. Or they could also make comments about some of the Tobi Roppo being stronger than others, then que scene of us going back to Franky and Jinbe, idk.

Black Maria definitely. It is acknowledged entirely in the chapter and Robin is physically exhausted. Ulti and Page 1 too if we are riding on the dialogue of Bao Huang.

However, you have to still acknowledge that Sasaki and WsW's fights are inconclusive atm. No acknowledged or announced defeats. The chapters end on their attacks or are entirely transitioned from once they do land them, unlike Robin's which has her attack, but then continues to play out the scene to where Black Maria's subordinates acknowledge her defeat and Brook goes to help her.

Jinbe and Franky are also still perfectly healthy in terms of being able to fight. So either you are in fact right, and these 2 are used somewhere else, or Sasaki and WsW aren't down just yet.

Hopefully now that we've seen each fight at least once, 1022 will at least answer what happens next. CP-0 could very well explain all 5 are defeated. Or they could also make comments about some of the Tobi Roppo being stronger than others, then que scene of us going back to Franky and Jinbe, idk.
we still have a bet on jinbei :sadgrin:

Yeah, but why do he need to keep talking about it to know it did it. We got message. We know need to hear Luffy using Adv. COA to know he putting it into his attacks. We got idea when Kaido talked about it for past chapters and again his other swords didn't go into the scales of Kaido, only Enma to the cut. Do you get that?
Um maybe because him getting scarred again permanently by the same blade deserves full mention if it's the only reason why he was damaged?

So the fact that he did not mention it for the single most important use of enma and instead in that moment focuses on zoros coc. Its lead to believe that that was what kaido in that instance found more impactful

There will probably be a huge announcement soon that Jinbei/Franky/Robin beat the flyers

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,021: "Demonio".

In the cover, Franky and Señor Pink are crying in a bar with a leopard bartender (that is crying too) while have a drink.

Chapter starts with the battle between Robin and Black Maria, at the point where we left off in the previous chapter. Black Maria comments Robin that her giant form must have consumed lots of energy, Robin says not to worry because this battle will be over soon.

Robin uses a new attack called “Sea Serpent” (Sea Dragon Flower - 海竜花) sending her giant arms slithering like snakes to grab Black Maria's legs. However, Black Maria uses the spiky tip of her weapon to attack Robin's arm. Black Maria then realizes that the damage will hit Robin's main body as well, so she keeps damaging the giant arms to damage Robin.

Black Maria uses the tips of her legs, which have poison needles, to injure the giant arms as well, so Robin has no choice but to retract his arms back to avoid them. At that moment, Black Maria uses a new attack called “Maria Net” (マリア ネット) to launch her spider webs and grabs Robin's giant arms. She then uses another new attack called “Oshizumaria” (Binding Maria - お静マリア) to cross the main arms of Robin's giant body and render her body defenseless.

Black Maria puts on her metal knuckles and starts punching the giant Robin's face with her attack “Oiran Knuckle” (花魁 ナックル). The hits affect the original Robin, who in the end, has to vanish the giant Robin. Then Robin creates 4 giant arms behind Black Maria and tries to grab her but Black Maria uses her technique “Ikitomaria” (Dead End Maria - 行き止マリア) to create a wall of spider webs and block Robin's attack.

Next, Black Maria asks her spider to burn the spider webs that she has created in the area. The spider spits fire from its mouth with the technique “Atatamaria” (Flaming Maria - 炎上マリア) and sets the webs on fire, creating a flame wall in the area. Black Maria mocks Robin.

Black Maria: "I think you should try and bloom somethng in this place,
although I think no flower can bloom in the middle of the sea of flames ♥"

As she talks, Black Maria creates spider webs behind Robin, which she sticks to.

Black Maria: "In the end, you couldn't finish this fight quickly as you said ...
You had come to cover Black Leg's failure, and now that you have lost,
you both will just look stupid!! Ufufufufu ♥
Why don't you tell the skeleton to put out the fire again!?"

Brook, who was listening the conversation, answers quickly.

Brook: "What a stupid thing to say, Black Maria-san.
If I were you, I would get away from there as soon as possible...!!
Yohohoho."

Black Maria continues to punch Robin's real body, who is still caught in the net.

Black Maria: "You are merely a tool, Nico Robin!!
Your brain is the only thing valuable you have!!
So you don't need your arms or your legs...
not even your personality!!"

A small flashback begins in which Nico Robin thinks back to the time she was with the Revolutionary Army. Koala and Sabo want to teach her how to fight since they won't be able to protect her after she leaves. Koala offers to teach her the “Gyojin Karate” while Sabo offers to teach her the “Ryuusouken” (Dragon's Claw Fist). Hack arrives and says Koala and Sabo to leave Robin alone since her joint lock is strong enough and she doesn't need protection.

Robin then tells Koala and Sabo that she might want to learn abit about how to use her "palms". Koala and Sabo happily agree to teach her. Robin thinks back to a few times she used her "palms" after timeskip (like when she used her “Gigantesco Mano” on the bottom of the sea to prevent the Sunny from crashing into some rocks) and thinks about how the lessons have been useful. Sabo taught her to look through the “core” of her target and Koala taught her “Gyojin Karate” secret move.

Robin regains her strength and uses a new attack called “Mil Fleur Gyojin Karate: Giganteum” (千紫万紅 魚人空手: 花葱) sending her giant palm to hit the ceiling and creating a shockwave (like “Gyojin Karate” punch) to destroy the entire ceiling. The rubbles that fall down put out the fire and destroy Black Maria's web.

Robin then uses a new technique called “Demonio Fleur” (悪魔咲き) transforming her giant body into a black demon with bat wings, horns and fangs (maybe her body is black because she uses Color of Arms Haki?). Black Maria is shocked and screams.

Black Maria: "Demon!?"

Robin: "I have no problem with becoming a demon.
Since there are people who make me feel needed...!!
And people who willingly rely on me for help!!"

As she speaks, Robin creates more arms around Black Maria to grab her.

Robin: "You said arms and legs aren't needed, right?
“Gran Jacuzzi Clutch” (大渦潮 クラッチ)!!!"

Black Maria: "Aaaaaaaaaah!!!"

In an impressive double page, Nico Robin in her giant demon form clutches Black Maria's body until she is KO'd and bleeding from her mouth. Hearing the screams, Black Maria's subordinates try to see what happens but Brook's created an ice wall so that they cannot pass to the other area of the room. In a small hole in the wall, they see Black Maria unconscious on the ground and Robin's demon form.

Black Maria's subordinates: "Demon!?"

The ice wall begins to break apart, but before Black Maria's subordinates can go to help her, Brook steps in front of them. In another great double page, Brook uses a new attack called “Phrase D'armes Orchestra” (フラーズ ダルム 管弦楽) with which he attacks them with an icy cut in the shape of a G-clef, to defeat them.

Brook grabs Robin, who is injured, while a bird Mary is watching them...

Cut to Tokage Port in Wanokuni. Luffy is eating a month's supply that Caribou stored in his body. The Heart Pirates try to ask Luffy about the situation in Onigashima but Luffy is answering while he's eating, so they don't understand anyting.

Shinobu and Momonosuke have left the group for a moment to talk. Momonosuke is asking Shinobu to do something for him.

Shinobu: "I can't do that!!
If I do it you know there's no reverting back, right?
And your body may change but your heart will remain a child!!!"

Momonosuke: That's OK for me, as long as I have a chance of becoming a bigger dragon!!
Shinobu, please use your “Juku Juku no Jutsu” to turn me into an adult!!!"

End of chapter. Break next week becouse Weekly Shonen Jump magazine will be on holidays (no Jump chapters next week).

Never said that it negates them, I'm just reaffirming that ultimely Nami is the one that defeated her, not BM or Yamato. And dude Jinbe literally said that he was indeed a prodigy based on his usage of Rokushiki, and Jinbe used a sequence of moves to put Who's who down, the onigawara was just the finisher.
And versatility is very much a factor when powerscalling, Law is carried by that alone

Nami didnt just slap Ulti and she went down, she had to use Zeus, aka the former weapon of a Yonko
True after said yonko just finished using an attack frying her insides.

Are you arguing that ulti is strong because of her great defense? If so I agree 100percent. However her offense is shit seeing that nami and ussop were tanking multiple hits from her head butt in their head

I think robin has haki but she obtained it while fighting maria not while she's training with RA..Haki blooms in times of desperation..Robin has been hit by maria with her knuckes(or something like that) before she use that demon techniques..She prob can do the demon thing but not coa while in training but she combined it with coa without realizing it when fighting BM cause like I said Haki blooms..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i agree that nami landed the final hit. but if you ask me who defeated her its big mom, yamato's thunder bagua and zeus. nami did jack shit and this is her worst fight throughout the series.

jinbe used a sequence of moves where
1. who's who breaks his own fingers against jinbe's armament
2. jinbe breaks his wrist by holding him
3. one shots who's who using onigawara seiken.

just shows how weak who's who is.

regarding versatility, we got a lot of showing from law. that's exactly what im asking for, portrayal and feats. as of now, who's who has nothing going for him. ulti has overpowered base luffy in headbutts (since its her main form of attacking) and she's tanked big mom's laser beam and still stood up. that's why im giving it to ulti.

if who's who gets more feats id gladly move him up my list. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.