Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Brook gets more still. This was impressive, but I still would want him to get something more meaningful than owning fodder.

I sort of hope that a few of the "shafted" Strawhats (Brook, Chopper, Usopp) can team up and fight someone like Jack. I know it sounds like a stretch, but at this point it would at least make up for it and allow for some coordination through a meaningful fight.
At the end of the fight Robin Vs BM, there's a Mary watching them, so maybe CP0 will go capture Robin and Brook could fight them (a big deal IMO).
Chopper has enough AP to make Queen bleed, so hurting Jack with the help of Brook's ice powers and Usopp's plant attacks is more than possible. At least, we can see that they're improving their moves

whos who got two shotted by jinbe once he got serious. ulti tanked lasers from big mom and still kept going.

if anything x drake is probably the strongest of them all ~ sasaki and who's who were very relieved that he wasnt participating for a calamity position. if who's who is that strong why did he have to take x drake to queen instead of confronting him alone?
That´s because Jinbe made him look bad. It´s like saying Apoo is not a top mid tier because Zoro one shot him.

At the end of the fight Robin Vs BM, there's a Mary watching them, so maybe CP0 will go capture Robin and Brook could fight them (a big deal IMO).
Chopper has enough AP to make Queen bleed, so hurting Jack with the help of Brook's ice powers and Usopp's plant attacks is more than possible. At least, we can see that they're improving their moves
Yes! Glad someone also agrees. Plus, there is a possibility that whatever this Chopperjiji form is, actually leads to a higher AP form for Chopper. Idk, I can't see it being what Chopper is reduced to for the rest of the arc, or at least I hope not. Same with Usopp, he has actually gotten anything this arc in the slightest.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope Brook gets more still. This was impressive, but I still would want him to get something more meaningful than owning fodder.

I sort of hope that a few of the "shafted" Strawhats (Brook, Chopper, Usopp) can team up and fight someone like Jack. I know it sounds like a stretch, but at this point it would at least make up for it and allow for some coordination through a meaningful fight.
Tbh I'd love to see Brook solo someone like Perospero and actually suceed. I wonder who else would be a good match for him? What if he fights King? LOL Fire swordsman vs ice swordsman? He faced a Yonko before ofc!

:gokulaugh::funky::brootea:

Seriously though, Brook hasn't even had a true solo fight and gone all out yet! I really can't wait to see what he's truly capable of, I've had certain ideas for him ever since he appeared and I've been extremely hyped and hopeful for them to happen! Given what Oda has just done with Robin now too, I'm EXTREMELY HYPED for him now too! I'm really loving what Oda has done with Brook ability wise so far too!

Brook is gonna be showing Big Mom and all his enemies the true wrath of the actual/literal Underworld as the Charon/Grim Reaper of it!

:finally::finally::finally::finally:

When I think of Brook too, I think of certain songs in particular too, they are very important to what I imagine for him:....

Brook and Robin are legit my personal goats, I love them so much! I really can't wait to see what Oda has planned for Brook, he was amazing at WCI, he was hilariously awesome and badass at Fishman Island too and he has been iconic since he first appeared too! "Death is not an apology!"

I am not ready for the day he will reunite with Laboon and potentially sees the ghosts of his former crew and performs one truly final performance with them, a ghost concerto! The orchestra of the underworld!

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

H

humanbeing

at the end Black Maria had no chance against a pissed off Robin, even Brook was nice and warned her. and Sanji did before he called Robin for help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.