Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki as the shading is that to make her scary, not Haki.
It is haki The others white hands becaming from white into black too. It look different in Robin case since she don't use fist, she didn't need haki on her fist, more like she need it for her body/hands, that is haki for sure. Not full body CoA but still CoA.

Her main body is covered by haki(because that black), if you look cloesly the other hands coming from ground where just white. It is Oda way to draw her,that is most like a half haki version, becaming black.
Idk man, to me it just looks like shading, like he did with hakuba:

For example, 1018 shows the difference quite well with Jinbe and WsW's haki. CoA in general comes off very shiny looking:

In greyscale, unfortunately its just not that easy discern. But also thinking about it logically, CoA should increase hardness, not pure strength. I wouldn't expect Robin to even need to coat her whole body to clutch Black Maria. It shouldn't change her strength to clutch anyway.

You can also see what I mean here when you look at Robin herself. Half her face isn't even shaded when in that form :

There is a "shininess" to CoA, this shading and Hakuba lack it imo.

Desperate Zoro haters who think Momo wants to become an adult to fight Kaido instead of Zoro

Reality of One Piece:

Momo: But, at this rate, the flower capital ... "Wano Kuni" will be destroyed !!
I don't mind !! I may be able to transform into a big dragon !! Please Shinobu, use your "Juku Juku no Mi" to make me become an "adult" !!!

He's doing it to counter the fall of Onigashima on the capital.
Reality strikes again and also very soon this time

It is haki The others white hands becaming from white into black too. It look different in Robin case since she don't use fist, she didn't need haki on her fist, more like she need it for her body/hands, that is haki for sure. Not full body CoA but still CoA.
Not Haki given it doesn't have shine to it on Haki as you see in face-up on Robin it's not Haki on her face and more fear of shading as no comment on her using Haki and more that she is scary there. It happens before when Oda doing shading to make character scary, but not Haki.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Idk man, to me it just looks like shading, like he did with hakuba:

For example, 1018 shows the difference quite well with Jinbe and WsW's haki:

In greyscale, unfortunately its just not that easy discern. But also thinking about it logically, CoA should increase hardness, not pure strength. I wouldn't expect Robin to even need to coat her whole body to clutch Black Maria. It shouldn't change her strength to clutch anyway.

You can also see what I mean here when you look at Robin herself. Half her face isn't even shaded when in that form :

There is a "shininess" to CoA, this shading and Hakuba lack it imo.
even there, even jinbe doesnt use fullbody armament but rather just covers his upper body to protect from those finger pistols. its madness to assume robin has fullbody armament while jinbe doesnt XD

HOLY FUCK, ROBIN LOOKS TERRIFIC I LOVE IT :yonjidoggy:

Best fight out of all the strawhats we've seen so far.. :lunazing:

The mary watching the scene and robin being weakened means one thing, CP0 will come for robin and the sool king will have his 1v1 against the cp0 chief :stealthblack:

And the way the chapter ends really feels like momo will actually grow up i thought shinobu said no but he really wants to :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.