Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nami didn't die due to sheer "Oda" power. One headbutt from Ulti that she took should have shattered her skull completely and killed her on the spot. Same for Usopp.
Nami and Usopp « fights » were special the flyers were far stronger than them and they needed to go full retard or full plot armor to survive : I agree completely that one or at least 2 head but should have KO Nami for good. Ulti was in hybrid it was a direct hit etc. There are no reasons for Nami to stay conscious after that.

And I don’t even talk about Page one who was stuck on the dog doing nothing while know the guy was strong and could have killed/maimed it on the spot.

But even outside that :

Franky been fighting Sasaki for a long time as well, and that using his Franky Shogun. He almost got clapped in the end if it wasn't for the eject button, so he could shoot a final laser at Sasaki. But if the laser had failed, he wouldn't have the Shogun anymore, and that would be a problem for him, since he probably wasted almost all his cola fuel.
Yeah but like always in One piece everything that happen off screen is not really important. Sanji is currently « fighting » Hybrid Queen but we all know that the second they will be on screen Sanji will be stomped and will need the RS.

It’s like Jimbe vs WsW they seemed equal off screen exchanging blows but it was just a way to mystify us. The moment the real fight was on screen the fight turned an other way.

About the Franky thing : I don’t think he was pushed enough. We didn’t have anything new : an other radical beam ? V slash ? Not enough. He is more or less the same as fishmen island. I wanted Sasaki to crush the General and Franky being helpless and either showing something new or awaking an other PU Haki or something else.
Franky used radical beam as a finisher already nothing new here.

Franky was pushed by Sasaki but we never really feared for his life.

Whoswho actually managed to pierce through Jinbei's Haki, but, again, "Oda" strikes again and suddenly Jinbei gets more powerful due to being pissed at Whoswho racism.
WsW made a paper cut on Jimbe and his fangs shigan were lame. Jimbe is strong and I don’t mind him winning low high diff but the way of doing it wasn’t that impressive. WsW style was a real problem for me.

Here with robin we have more or less a classic fight and it’s why it is likely the best out of them. Wi
Here with Robin seems to be quite the case of the enemy severely underestimating Robin. Not that Maria didn't have a chance, but she thought she could "torture" and "toy" with Robin for a while, instead of just going for the KO, but Robin showed great physical prowess and held on to launch a counter attack, finishing Black Maria with an amazing hellish demon clone.
th real back and forth etc, Robin showed new things more giant form fishman karate her demon form etc. Robin having a real fight is already exceptional so I won’t be too greedy

Brook Usopp and Chopper were put aside fight wise but let’s see the end of the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.