Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand that, but how can Franky improve combat wise if the fight ended while he was still inside general shogun? Kinda disappointing for me.
i mean with the shogun he made an opening on sasaki with the v cut
if he fought pink in shogun he wouldve destroyed him bad

I do understand that, but how can Franky improve combat wise if the fight ended while he was still inside general shogun? Kinda disappointing for me.
I mean franky vs Senor pink wasn’t a fight but a game of chicken. Franky didn’t use any of his weaponry or abilities which are his greatest tools

We
Zoro’s attack was called “Soaring Dragon BLAZE” and you suspect that when he cut Ryuma and his body ignited, the fire had nothing to do with zoro? The firsy just came from nowhere?
Well rayuma was a zombie so cant be sure about that but i get what are you trying to say, im just saying its not really a fire move like sanji or kaido etc.....

I mean franky vs Senor pink wasn’t a fight but a game of chicken. Franky didn’t use any of his weaponry or abilities which are his greatest tools
True, but at least Franky gave his all in that fight and even went unconscious minutes later from exhaustion. More of this kind of fighting and you get Franky reaching YC lvl otherwise if he stayed as he is now to then forget it Franky at Vets lvl forever.

Wano toke too long and now oda is rushing fights to finish it lmao
I get what you're saying, but lets not pretend like this hasn't always been the case.

Be it Alabasta, Enies Lobby or Dressrosa - the lesser SH fights always concluded in one or two chapters, Sanji/Zoro fights in two or three chapters and then a really long final fight with Luffy and the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.