Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its shading. remember hakuba?
Hakuba whole body wasn't shady though and Oda draw it in way that we see Hakuba like a Mask.

But Robin case is far different.
Starting with the question how Robin became black?
Why her whole body isn't black and only parts of her body like hands and leg?
Why her white hands becaming black when she finish off BM?

Making a shady black colour for nothing? When Robin had Maria under her grip, she use one white leg and two white hands who becaming black too, hints that she covered it with haki.

We need the official page and sadly a confirmation if she use haki or not.
Post automatically merged:

I get what you're saying, but lets not pretend like this hasn't always been the case.

Be it Alabasta, Enies Lobby or Dressrosa - the lesser SH fights always concluded in one or two chapters, Sanji/Zoro fights in two or three chapters and then a really long final fight with Luffy and the boss.
Alabasta had 3-5 chapters of fighting
Enies Lobby 3-4 chapters.

Hakuba whole body wasn't shady though and Oda draw it in way that we see Hakuba like a Mask.

Making a shady black colour for nothing? When Robin had Maria under her grip, she use one white leg and two white hands who becaming black too, hints that she covered it with haki.

Idk mate, we need actual confirmation about that if she used haki but to me its seems like shading

Post automatically merged:

Alabasta had 3-5 chapters of fighting
Enies Lobby 3-4 chapters.
Not for everyone in Ennies Lobby.
Sanji and Zoro had two chapters

Am I the only one who is bothered that the SHs who fought the topi roppo seem lile they can over more combat wise and didn’t reach their limit? Heck Franky had a harder time fighting Senor Pink than Sasaki!
No because you have to look at the circumstances.
Franky agreed to a huge handicap vs Senor Pink because of their macho hard boiled thing. Senor Pink could use anything he wanted to basically, Franky was reduced to Boxing alone, literally the weakest of his powers, no coup de vent, no rockets, no laser that made even BM look scared. In addition, knowing his weakness, Pink was constantly attacking Franky´s back, only part where he is still not protected.
Better comparison is Franky with Shogun in Punk Hazard, where he literally was toying with two people with the same rank as Senor Pink and was singing and dancing around.
The discrepancy between Franky in PH in Shogun and Dressrosa underlined the huge gap between Franky in best form and his Dressrosa handicap version, and also the potential opponents he could beat.

Robin Demon form is chilling, not gonna lie, and Oda's decision of making Maria's subordinates see the aftermath of the battle (the demonic creature towering over Black Maria) from an opening in the wall is a nice horror/thriller touch. That's an infernal vision.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about any tobi roppo fights, I am more interested in Kaido vs Luffy, I want to know more about what does Kaido mean by you couldn't be joyboy, toki's prophecy, and what did Momo read in Yamato's general, King's race etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.