Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying, but lets not pretend like this hasn't always been the case.

Be it Alabasta, Enies Lobby or Dressrosa - the lesser SH fights always concluded in one or two chapters, Sanji/Zoro fights in two or three chapters and then a really long final fight with Luffy and the boss.
In the arcs with significant 1vs1 match-ups, Luffy´s fights usually start first and finish last, sometimes with a loss in-between (Crocodile).

He didn't.

His 1v1 only started when Sanji saved Usopp in Chapter 413.
414-415 were for Sanji's fight and 416-417 for Zoro's.
And I am pretty sure that Chopper's fight lasted two chapters as well.
Lol if you count all the “on” and “off” panels all the straw hats in wano have had like 5 chapters. Frankly and Sasaki had a bunch of panels in multiple chapters, same with Jinbe, Nami and Usopp

Lol if you count all the “on” and “off” panels all the straw hats in wano have had like 5 chapters. Frankly and Sasaki had a bunch of panels in multiple chapters, same with Jinbe, Nami and Usopp
Someone did count, the pages might have been stretched around several chapter but if you count the pages, not even 1 and a half chapters. And most of the pages in the chapters not concentrating on the fight showed like close-up faces with reaction to other places, like reacting to Luffy´s defeat announcement, or Momo speech or Tama speech.

Someone did count, the pages might have been stretched around several chapter but if you count the pages, not even 1 and a half chapters. And most of the pages in the chapters not concentrating on the fight showed like close-up faces with reaction to other places, like reacting to Luffy´s defeat announcement, or Momo speech or Tama speech.
I’m pretty sure @playa4321 doesn’t mean panels combined, more chapters where the fight was shown. I know damn well none of the straw hats aside from Luffy or maybe Franky had more than 2 chapters worth of fighting in EL

Status
Not open for further replies.