Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to. Jabra and Lucci didn't revert. Only Kaku seemed to in Enies Lobby.

Anyhow, their scenes didn't go on long enough however for you or I to say "yeah see look they are done, they reverted" or "they just stayed in their zoan forms"

Regardless it's just weird that Oda never stayed on top of their victories with official recognition like he has for Ulti/P1/Black Maria
Because PageOne/Ulti were the start, and Black Maria was the last one. He trusts the audience. Though somewhat undeservedly, it seems.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So is every single Younko Commander? :milaugh:
yes only shanks and bb crew are famous due their force
big mom and kaido

yc1: kata and king think are invencible but he never fights against strong rival (luffy, zoro or marco)
yc2: fodders
yc3: they think they are strong but they couldn't defeat nami (cracker)

Oh btw, since it is apparent it´s not Haki, can we put the zenkai boost bullshit to rest now or are people still clinging onto it?

Franky had Shogun from the beginning and did the exact same thing with the exact same effect, Robin had her capabilities since timeskip, Brook finished off a number, which Drake and Luffy oneshotted, in an instant with attacks he showed before and also did the same exact thing and effect as last time.

Mid trio came out as veterans/F6/VA lvl and very close to Sanji, who came out at the top of that lvl.
Post automatically merged:

Yep, him announcing he is going for the kill and Luffy commenting makes it serious.
Agreed with everything minus the Sanji being vet thing

Sanji was alwsys commander lvl to me and you’ll see why obviously

Franky has Shogun, Brook is sensitive to sound.
In addition, Luffy literally was blindsided, meaning not even acknowledging Apoo, which makes a huge difference.
If they are in a situation in which they know they will fight him, i see no problem, especially since Robin can snap him before he even tries something.
Apoo is back to being underrated I guess.
Did Robin use CoA in her giant form or is it just the natural color of her new giant form?
Functionally it's the same but who knows?

sexual harassment and pedophilia aint cool dawg :seriously:
Yo @Shanal i didn't quote you when i read this post a little while ago

I think the term is transphobic. Also, it goes both ways. A heck-ton if Sanji fans can be clear-cut baiters and troll, as well.

But hot damn you take some of these fans trolling too seriously, don't you...
but i thought exactly of this kind of stuff as the post i quoted here when i read your reply about taking the fans trolling too seriously.

Just look at the kind of places the discourse is taken when it comes to Sanji, and i'm especially talking about the bolded part.

Like making up this type of bs, and trivializing it in this manner just to shit talk a fictional character is so incredibly pathetic :josad:

agreed. i think p1, ulti and bm are out for good. the others should (hopefully) be up for another round.
Yeah, my whole thing is, why now? Why after a 1000 chapters, not acknowledge these 2 wins? On top of that, these are the 2 that were willing to take part in the All-Star competition/game at the beginning of the raid.

Is it purposeful? They also happen to be the oldest F6 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.