Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk.... black Maria needing brass knuckles tells me that she can't keep up that much physically compared to other tobi roppo.

What she lacks in physical strength she can make up with trickery. However durability/endurance does matter to an extent.

I'm hype Robin essentially no diffed a tobi roppo, I just hope the anime expands on it, but seeing how both girls aren't really tanks like that gotta wait and see.

I definitely have black Maria as the weakest overall, but can be considered the most tricky.

Right. I'm calling it since 2019 in that it would simply look too poorly constructed.

Zoro to vanquish an YC1 too easily would have made the YC look too bad to begin with.
It would look fine and nothing about Zoro vs King suggests Zoro has to win easily.

Like ive said only a 1000 times already, the drug he's using has a time limit. We also don't know King's upper limit. We also just don't know how a fight between the two would play out.

Zoro isn't a Yonko level pirate. He didn't defeat Kaido. It's baffling to me that scarring Kaido automatically means he 1 shots everything below Kaido. It's like people don't even take other attributes into account.

Nothing implies King would sit there and just take attacks like Kaido did. Nothing implies King doesn't have veritable swordmanship or just a combat style that is able to keep up with Zoro. Every discussion about Zoro vs King and how it "would" end is based solely in conjecture and assumptions pulled from nowhere.

Just stop guys. Wait and see what Zoro does. Marco vs King hasn't even been shown and it's been 15 chapters since Chopper took over Queen from Marco. King hasn't shown his hybrid since that time frame, yet Queen already showed his the moment Sanji took the fight from Chopper. Zoro hasn't uttered a word about fighting Kaido since chapter 1009, yet the manga has repeatedly stated that Luffy will beat Kaido since then, via Momo, Yamato, and Luffy himself.

So until Zoro actually says something about fighting Kaido again, maybe it's best to not make assumptions about him fighting Kaido again lol, considering he was the one who wanted to go to the performance floor and he was the one who said to believe in Luffy.

B

Ballel

Same could be said about Luffy, but Zoro is human at the end of the day
That reminds me should I read Vagabond, I don't have good record with Seinen, Left Berserk in Golden Age arc, and have no motivation to pick it up after Muira's passing. I have heard Vagabond is also on hiatus.
Read vagabond it's great!

Idk.... black Maria needing brass knuckles tells me that she can't keep up that much physically compared to other tobi roppo.

What she lacks in physical strength she can make up with trickery. However durability/endurance does matter to an extent.

I'm hype Robin essentially no diffed a tobi roppo, I just hope the anime expands on it, but seeing how both girls aren't really tanks like that gotta wait and see.

I definitely have black Maria as the weakest overall, but can be considered the most tricky.
I mean brass knuckles doesn’t mean much when everyone except ulti and page one uses weaponry in their fighting style.

It would look fine and nothing about Zoro vs King suggests Zoro has to win easily.

Like ive said only a 1000 times already, the drug he's using has a time limit. We also don't know King's upper limit. We also just don't know how a fight between the two would play out.

Zoro isn't a Yonko level pirate. He didn't defeat Kaido. It's baffling to me that scarring Kaido automatically means he 1 shots everything below Kaido. It's like people don't even take other attributes into account.

Nothing implies King would sit there and just take attacks like Kaido did. Nothing implies King doesn't have veritable swordmanship or just a combat style that is able to keep up with Zoro. Every discussion about Zoro vs King and how it "would" end is based solely in conjecture and assumptions pulled from nowhere.

Just stop guys. Wait and see what Zoro does. Marco vs King hasn't even been shown and it's been 15 chapters since Chopper took over Queen from Marco. King hasn't shown his hybrid since that time frame, yet Queen already showed his the moment Sanji took the fight from Chopper. Zoro hasn't uttered a word about fighting Kaido since chapter 1009, yet the manga has repeatedly stated that Luffy will beat Kaido since then, via Momo, Yamato, and Luffy himself.

So until Zoro actually says something about fighting Kaido again, maybe it's best to not make assumptions about him fighting Kaido again lol, considering he was the one who wanted to go to the performance floor and he was the one who said to believe in Luffy.
Bro, u just smacked a truthful reality to zorobois so hard that they gonna tell their mama crying:suresure:

Bro, u just smacked a truthful reality to zorobois so hard that they gonna tell their mama crying:suresure:
I'm a zoro fan but there is just a level people try to elevate the character to and its taken way too far almost all the time.

It's like Luffy doesn't even exist lol, and when Luffy does something instead of Zoro, I've seen people here accuse the author of being biased. Like what the fuck he's the main character lmao

Caribou will imprison Kaido
CIK
Oda didn't made him come just to give food to Luffy
Kaido don't die he can come back if Oda wish
It follows Momotaro's Tale (The oni is imprisonned)

Status
Not open for further replies.