Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who said they weren't? I said they're not a measurement of strength even if King's bounty were to be smaller than Queen's by portrayal alone he still shits on Queen
King has next to no "portrayal". Generally, portrayal is just a convenient word people use to reconcile headcanon with the story. What has King done? Nothing.

He nudged a boat, which was no great feat of strength. Certainly, it proves nothing more than Queen knocking sense into Big Mom and capturing her. Then he let momonosuke go, and failed to do any damage to Sanji with a supposed killing blow. Then he got punked by Marco in a 2v1, the same as Queen.

Not to mention that Queen and King were portrayed side by side multiple times, i.e. when in the raid they were depicted as the two goalkeepers of the beast pirates. If their bounties are comparable, then anyone trying to claim that King is out of Queen's league by virtue of supposed portrayal is merely trying to cope.

Like I said, Uti and Who's Who presents something, the rest is Weak Black Maria only Saves for her beauty and that's it. Trying to delude yourself is ridiculous.
What did Ulti present? She only does headbuts and thats that:seriously:. Maria has illusions, her web, both a fire weapon and fire breathing(for some reason) and poison, meanwhile Ulti didnt even manage to kill a dog. I really dont get this Ulti worship she is just barely any better than her brother

thats like the only zoro - sanji moment in like 400 chapters. and it was nice.
Thats not my point, but the fact that Wano has being going around Luffy, Zoro and Sanji since it started, we get chapters done specifically for them since act 1. Obviously Zoro would get more focus, he knew Wano more than anyone cuz he arrived first, he fits the Samurai thing, and after WCI filled with Luffy and Sanji moments it was obvious that Luffy and Zoro would walk along together, and thats what happened (without Sanji with them)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That’s fair.

I just think Oda is going to go with a straw hats vs Kaido fight and I think Luffy will sit out for that to regain his energy then he’ll tell everyone to back off and finish off Kaido one on one. With every straw hat finishing their fights with some energy in the tank I think Oda is setting up to have them do one more major thing.
please lord ive had enough power of friendship moments in the othet garbage shonen ;-;

if the likes of usopp and nami get to take turns on kaido without getting lol diffd and killed, then its time to drop one piece, book a flight to japan and pay oda sensei a visit.

:pepestrike:

Oda is a superlative man, he knows his stuff.

He will take the best decisional pattern presumably.

He is most likely aware that the way he portrayed Zoro thus far implicates that portraying a Zoro v King match up featuring a very high difficulty/extreme difficulty effort would prove vastly detrimental consistency wise.

He is however not the classical author caring much about power level dynamics but King is ultimately not even a necessity Zoro has to tackle.

Marco is likely still doing fine and has got no substantial reason to withdraw, on the other hand there are many compelling elements pointing towards ZKK and some are forming on the ZDK spectrum.
Marco will withdraw and go to the top according to momotaro tales.
so u better be ready

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thats not my point, but the fact that Wano has being going around Luffy, Zoro and Sanji since it started, we get chapters done specifically for them since act 1. Obviously Zoro would get more focus, he knew Wano more than anyone cuz he arrived first, he fits the Samurai thing, and after WCI filled with Luffy and Sanji moments it was obvious that Luffy and Zoro would walk along together, and thats what happened (without Sanji with them)
nahhhh wano has been going around with Luffy and Zoro and them alone. sanji has had as much portrayal / plot relevance as nami tbf.

i literally drew all the parallels in a previous post, willl tag you if you want. sanji's had a fight with pageone to show the RS powerup and the one zoro sanji moment.

i think his endgame is queen and thats it.

While Sanji fled on his way to WCI, Zoro spent his time training Momonosuke, they are seen training together when Zoro got Enma. The two characters are very close + it's not for nothing that it was Zoro who met Hiyori and no one else
I agree they are close, Momo is more close to Robin and Nami than anyone else if you know what i mean. But i think Momo and Kinemon had better moments with Sanji and they have a friendship, and thats since Punk Hazard.

Sanji saved Momo and boosted his confidence after his speech about being the shogun of Wano, he also showed to be worried about the Scabbards the most, especially Kinemon.

What did Ulti present? She only does headbuts and thats that:seriously:. Maria has illusions, her web, both a fire weapon and fire breathing(for some reason) and poison, meanwhile Ulti didnt even manage to kill a dog. I really dont get this Ulti worship she is just barely any better than her brother
All Garbage. Haki and physical attributes >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.