Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Pov: It is 2025 and zoro stans are saying zoro will kill blackbeard because he uses 3 swords and he'll cut down blackbeards 3 personalities:usoprice:probably gonna happen. u never know with these zoro stans.
did you create a whole ass alt account to come here and bait reactions from zoro stans? or did you migrate from reddit?

Don't you get what Oda is showing you? Not everyone uses Haki and Haki isn't the be all and end all. Many people use their DFs and prefer that instead.

But nah, you all want black ink splashes like this is bleach
Fuck it, if it didn't show haki, I can't do anything. Ulti and Who's showed .. and fuck Loda. his writing is rotten.

the problem i have with the momotaro theory is if that happens oda effectively shits on all the buildup in act 1&2 for two characters introduced very late in act 3 to fight kaido.
Zoro, Kid and Killer already fought
regardless of whether the other tobiroppo use haki or not, ulti and whos who are the strongest.
Agree with WsW, stil thimk you guys are gassing up Ulti just because of the mazer canon

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean Sanji is the straw hat who bonded with Kinemon and Momo the most after Luffy so I think he has some business up there especially with Momo heading back up there.
nah dude. thats a reach.

luffy - met kidd - okobore town - tama - hyogoro
zoro - met killer - ebisu town - otoko - yasuie

oda has been pretty straight forward with who he wants as protagonists this arc.

Franky, Nami, Robin and Brook are proof that haki is overrated
tasted what? Nami defeated an opponent who was practically killed by Big Mon (and in this case, it's easier to give credit to Zeus, who defeated Ulti alone). Franky defeated the guy who didn't even care for a simple Haki move. the same for Robin. pure garbage.

I liked Robin's fight to make it clear, this demon is ultra badass... But I expected more from Tobiroppo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
nah dude. thats a reach.

luffy - met kidd - okobore town - tama - hyogoro
zoro - met killer - ebisu town - otoko - yasuie

oda has been pretty straight forward with who he wants as protagonists this arc.
luffy - met kidd - okobore town - tama - hyogoro - had a character moment with momo in act 2 - learnt ryou to fight kaido in act 2 - fought hawkins in act 1

zoro - met killer - ebisu town - otoko - yasuie - had a character moment with hiyori in act 2 - got enma to fight kaido in act 2 - fought hawkins in act 1.

Don't you get what Oda is showing you? Not everyone uses Haki and Haki isn't the be all and end all. Many people use their DFs and prefer that instead.

But nah, you all want black ink splashes like this is bleach
Ehm...all of the TB are physical fighter and have ancient Zoan DF's which are the best DF's for CQC...if somebody has to use Haki then it's them lol.

sanji has had much less portrayal this arc than luffy and zoro
About wanting to faceKaido, yes, Sanji didn't showed wanting that, but the past acts are literally shifting between Luffy, Zoro and Sanji groups, giving us moments like this.

And chapters called "Soba Mask", "Enma" and "Kaido vs Luffy"

And now they have the biggest fights against the strongest dudes on Kaido's crew, it's not impossible for Sanji to fight Kaido along with Luffy and Zoro for example (if Zoro fights Kaido again), the situation just need to get build.

the problem i have with the momotaro theory is if that happens oda effectively shits on all the buildup in act 1&2 for two characters introduced very late in act 3 to fight kaido.
Momotaro doesn't have to be anything more than a reference. Marco and Yamato don't have to be integral in Kaido falling. When I brought up Marco's dialogue for Chapter 999, it has nothing to do with Momotaro. I am plainly talking about his original intention.

The issue is, a lot of people can't get past the fact that whatever Act 1/2 plotline that was built for Zoro fighting Kaido is already over. We got an entire 10 chapter fight which had Zoro doing just that, as well as cutting Kaido. Nothing has been implied more was supposed to happen beyond it. In fact, Zoro himself already acknowledged to leave the fight to his captain. He has yet to utter Kaido's name in battle context since leaving the roof.

Whatever theory that is behind ZKK is totally separate from this. If that happens, it will happen way later after Luffy has won. It does not have to be related to what Zoro does when he recovers (i.e. fights King)

Status
Not open for further replies.