Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have haki and don't use it in this fight then that's a cop out to give the strawhats an even more undeserving cheap win.

& I'm sorry we've seen Jack, Ulti and even Page One to an extent have taken more or comparable damage & bounced back.

It's just I don't see what black Maria has that puts her above the other tobi roppo. She's tough sure, But easily the weakest one to me.
Post automatically merged:

Nah. Jack on the roof is a clear cut above anything Queen & King have done.
He got beaten by arguably one of the most broken DF there (Robin's DF), Brook needed to help Robin, Robin got more confidence due to Sanji (power of friendship is wild), Robin used techniques she learned with Sabo and Koala...

Black Maria seems fine to me, much better than Sasaki. Ulti is impressive, but i don't really think she is stronger than Black Maria.

(Robin is apparently defeated, Brook carried her away)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It should have had the opposite effect but whatever you say lol.

At the end of the day, Zoro doesn't defeat main villains, Luffy does. Your point is moot
Why did Zoro defeat captain Morgan then?
Why didnt Luffy outperform Zoro in Wano? 100+ chapters of waiting for it to happen and you still dont get that it will never happen...
My point is reinforced by Oda himself, he has shown that Zoro is a whole another level. It is not even a small difference to not be spotted, it's huge...

If they have haki and don't use it in this fight then that's a cop out to give the strawhats an even more undeserving cheap win.

& I'm sorry we've seen Jack, Ulti and even Page One to an extent have taken more or comparable damage & bounced back.

It's just I don't see what black Maria has that puts her above the other tobi roppo. She's tough sure, But easily the weakest one to me.
I’m not saying Black Marias the strongest, but she definitely seems the same tier of them all.

They probably used haki. That’s probably how Sasaki broke Frankys sword and how Black Maria one shot Robins big giant. Oda just doesn’t draw armament haki all the time. I’ll wait for vivre cards but if they say they have haki then they used it.

And again, a punch from big mom is dangerous, but there’s a reason submission is just as viable a victory in UFC as a knock out. It’s a different damage type, but Ulti or Whos who would have their spines snapped all the same.

stop the bm wank for hyping up sanji lool.

ulti tanked big mom. overpowered luffy's headbutt in an armament clash. shes miles better than bm in everything except intelligence.
Doesn't mean she would win against Black Maria, she just came back half dead to get defeated by a single attack cuz killing fodder Nami and fodder Usopp isn't that hard for any Tobiroppo.

People need to stop with these "but she 'tanked' an Younko" to downplay the Strawhats winning against a Tobiroppo, it's like a single attack from Big Mom was superior to Franky's whole arsenal, which is dumb for me honestly.

There isn't suppose to exist a giant gap between Tobiroppo.

Why did Zoro defeat captain Morgan then?
Why didnt Luffy outperform Zoro in Wano? 100+ chapters of waiting for it to happen and you still dont get that it will never happen...
My point is reinforced by Oda himself, he has shown that Zoro is a whole another level. It is not even a small difference to not be spotted, it's huge...
Really, Captain Morgan?

:usoprice::emohiyo:

And he already has. Does Luffy use Swords? How can he scar people?

And if you are talking about Hakai, Zoro has the highest durability/pain tolerance in the crew, we know this. We've known this since Thriller Bark where he took all of Luffys pain. We've known this since most of his fights end with him losing a stupid amount of blood, moreso than any other fight lol

And yet, that doesn't make him stronger. Stop pandering bruh. Zoro isn't the MC, Luffy is.

It would look fine and nothing about Zoro vs King suggests Zoro has to win easily.

Like ive said only a 1000 times already, the drug he's using has a time limit. We also don't know King's upper limit. We also just don't know how a fight between the two would play out.

Zoro isn't a Yonko level pirate. He didn't defeat Kaido. It's baffling to me that scarring Kaido automatically means he 1 shots everything below Kaido. It's like people don't even take other attributes into account.

Nothing implies King would sit there and just take attacks like Kaido did. Nothing implies King doesn't have veritable swordmanship or just a combat style that is able to keep up with Zoro. Every discussion about Zoro vs King and how it "would" end is based solely in conjecture and assumptions pulled from nowhere.

Just stop guys. Wait and see what Zoro does. Marco vs King hasn't even been shown and it's been 15 chapters since Chopper took over Queen from Marco. King hasn't shown his hybrid since that time frame, yet Queen already showed his the moment Sanji took the fight from Chopper. Zoro hasn't uttered a word about fighting Kaido since chapter 1009, yet the manga has repeatedly stated that Luffy will beat Kaido since then, via Momo, Yamato, and Luffy himself.

So until Zoro actually says something about fighting Kaido again, maybe it's best to not make assumptions about him fighting Kaido again lol, considering he was the one who wanted to go to the performance floor and he was the one who said to believe in Luffy.
Oda is a superlative man, he knows his stuff.

He will take the best decisional pattern presumably.

He is most likely aware that the way he portrayed Zoro thus far implicates that portraying a Zoro v King match up featuring a very high difficulty/extreme difficulty effort would prove vastly detrimental consistency wise.

He is however not the classical author caring much about power level dynamics but King is ultimately not even a necessity Zoro has to tackle.

Marco is likely still doing fine and has got no substantial reason to withdraw, on the other hand there are many compelling elements pointing towards ZKK and some are forming on the ZDK spectrum.

And here I thought that now that everything is done, I can finally get ready for some calamitiy action, but that one guy in the 1019 spoiler thread had to remind us of Raizo vs Fukurokuju still being a thing. And let's not forget about the break next week

Demon Robin cool tho :saden:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doesn't mean she would win against Black Maria
if one of ulti's headbutts land on bm she dies btw. no haki to protect herself.
she just came back half dead to get defeated by a single attack cuz killing fodder Nami and fodder Usopp is that hard for any Tobiroppo.
she was breaking their spirits she couldve killed them hella lotta times. she was holding back and trying to get them to denounce luffy's dream.

also ulti was defeated by big mom and zeus. nami just got the final hit dont get it twisted.

People need to stop with these "but she tanked an Younko" to downplay the Strawhats winning against a Tobiroppo, it's like a single attack from Big Mom was superior to Franky's whole arsenal
thats an ulti feat whether you like it or not. franky and the other mid strawhats have shone nothing even close to one of olins attacks let alone big mom. big mom was strong enough to take queen out in two hits btw without even using armament. the yonko are just that strong.

He got beaten by arguably one of the most broken DF there (Robin's DF), Brook needed to help Robin, Robin got more confidence due to Sanji (power of friendship is wild), Robin used techniques she learned with Sabo and Koala...

Black Maria seems fine to me, much better than Sasaki. Ulti is impressive, but i don't really think she is stronger than Black Maria.

(Robin is apparently defeated, Brook carried her away)
Sasaki is just weird.

I think Ulti is stronger than BM because I look at the scope of their offensive and defensive capabilities. Plus Ulti has speed & I just think her kit, whole simple, is above what BM can do in a fight.

I guess you can say BM is more of a glass canon, but not a conventional glass canon like Nami for example. & if Robin is truly defeated and is being carried by Brook whe she falls under this catergory as well.

I just value endurance & durability more than just pure offense in a fight.

Oda is a superlative man, he knows his stuff.

He will take the best decisional pattern presumably.

He is most likely aware that the way he portrayed Zoro thus far implicates that portraying a Zoro v King match up featuring a very high difficulty/extreme difficulty effort would prove vastly detrimental consistency wise.

He is however not the classical author caring much about power level dynamics but King is ultimately not even a necessity Zoro has to tackle.

Marco is likely still doing fine and has got no substantial reason to withdraw, on the other hand there are many compelling elements pointing towards ZKK and some are forming on the ZDK spectrum.
:seriously:

The ZKK theory is not Zoro vs Kaido Round 2. They are not related. When you guys understand the difference then I'll have a proper conversation with you.

Marco mentioned fighting Kaido already back in Chapter 999, this was after he threw Zoro to the roof. He has been stuck on the performance floor helping. That's it. Nothing is even suggesting he will fight King for the remainder of the arc.

It's not about what "services" Zoro. It's about what "services" the story. You guys don't pay attention to dialogue. Zoro said to leave Kaido to Luffy already lol. The story has only told you guys a 100 times already that Luffy will beat Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.