Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tasted what? Nami defeated an opponent who was practically killed by Big Mon (and in this case, it's easier to give credit to Zeus, who defeated Ulti alone). Franky defeated the guy who didn't even care for a simple Haki move. the same for Robin. pure garbage.
They were ALL tobi roppo, are you really going to say that they were weaker based solely on how they werent SHOWN using haki even though they all have the same rank?:seriously: we have seen even fodder use haki, that alone doesnt mean anything and shoudnt be used as a measuring stick

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
About wanting to faceKaido, yes, Sanji didn't showed wanting that, but the past acts are literally shifting between Luffy, Zoro and Sanji groups, giving us moments like this.

And now they have the biggest fights against the strongest dudes on Kaido's crew, it's not impossible for Sanji to fight Kaido along with Luffy and Zoro for example (if Zoro fights Kaido again), the situation just need to get build.
thats like the only zoro - sanji moment in like 400 chapters. and it was nice.

my entire point is instead of yamato - momo - marco - luffy , id rather prefer luffy 1v1.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Momotaro doesn't have to be anything more than a reference. Marco and Yamato don't have to be integral in Kaido falling. When I brought up Marco's dialogue for Chapter 999, it has nothing to do with Momotaro. I am plainly talking about his original intention.

The issue is, a lot of people can't get past the fact that whatever Act 1/2 plotline that was built for Zoro fighting Kaido is already over. We got an entire 10 chapter fight which had Zoro doing just that, as well as cutting Kaido. Nothing has been implied more was supposed to happen beyond it. In fact, Zoro himself already acknowledged to leave the fight to his captain. He has yet to utter Kaido's name in battle context since leaving the roof.

Whatever theory that is behind ZKK is totally separate from this. If that happens, it will happen way later after Luffy has won. It does not have to be related to what Zoro does when he recovers (i.e. fights King)
that is why, all im saying is id rather prefer luffy 1v1 than momotaro.

They were ALL tobi roppo, are you really going to say that they were weaker based solely on how they werent SHOWN using haki even though they all have the same rank?:seriously: we have seen even fodder use haki, that alone doesnt mean anything and shoudnt be used as a measuring stick
Like I said, Uti and Who's Who presents something, the rest is Weak Black Maria only Saves for her beauty and that's it. Trying to delude yourself is ridiculous.

Momotaro doesn't have to be anything more than a reference. Marco and Yamato don't have to be integral in Kaido falling. When I brought up Marco's dialogue for Chapter 999, it has nothing to do with Momotaro. I am plainly talking about his original intention.

The issue is, a lot of people can't get past the fact that whatever Act 1/2 plotline that was built for Zoro fighting Kaido is already over. We got an entire 10 chapter fight which had Zoro doing just that, as well as cutting Kaido. Nothing has been implied more was supposed to happen beyond it. In fact, Zoro himself already acknowledged to leave the fight to his captain. He has yet to utter Kaido's name in battle context since leaving the roof.

Whatever theory that is behind ZKK is totally separate from this. If that happens, it will happen way later after Luffy has won. It does not have to be related to what Zoro does when he recovers (i.e. fights King)
Whenever people mention the "foreshadowing" for Zoro going after Kaido again they really seem to forgot that he already fought Kaido for 10 chapters, left a scar and already proclaimed that Luffy is gonna win and trusted him the fight... They also seem to think that Zoro was brought to the live floor for no actual reason, just odd to be honest lol.

that is why, all im saying is id rather prefer luffy 1v1 than momotaro.
Oh then I gotcha.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. I'm sure in the end it will mostly be just Luffy. I think Oda is just really trying to exemplify the whole "always bet on Kaido" deal by having 3/4 rounds of people fight him.

In the end he'll probably be weak enough for Luffy to win. Plus it also justifies other fights later in the series being exclusively solo for Luffy (like Akainu, Shanks or Blackbeard, etc)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
SH vs Kaido is going to happen, I'm sure about that

It will just be a succession of attacks from each Mugi as against OZ. luffy and Zoro will finish Kaido the two protagonists of the arc
if the likes of usopp and nami get to take turns on kaido without getting lol diffd and killed, then its time to drop one piece, book a flight to japan and pay oda sensei a visit.

:pepestrike:

its waaaay too late for such plot building. i think sanji vs queen and zoro vs king will be a good endgame for them.
That’s fair.

I just think Oda is going to go with a straw hats vs Kaido fight and I think Luffy will sit out for that to regain his energy then he’ll tell everyone to back off and finish off Kaido one on one. With every straw hat finishing their fights with some energy in the tank I think Oda is setting up to have them do one more major thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.