Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If he clashes evenly with Bandana Zoro, he's above Marco and Katakuri

Neither of them have the AP to match Zoro's attacks rn and King's already proven to be tanky as fuck, more so than Marco or Kata again.

So it'll be Shiryuu > Ben Beckman > King >= Marco > Katakuri
Nah clashes with zoro like normal ones mean next to nothing apoo denjiro pica hyouzoyou etc did that
I got him above Marco now tho he's still in base for one if he shows ryou and proper swordsmanship Marco and kata only gonna look worse.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah clashes with zoro like normal ones mean next to nothing apoo denjiro pica hyouzoyou etc did that
I got him above Marco now tho he's still in base for one if he shows ryou and proper swordsmanship Marco and kata only gonna look worse.
Clashes with normal Zoro sure, Apoo did that.

Bandana Zoro is Zoro not holding back though

No one said Katakuri's combat capability exceeds both of them combined, because in a war setting King, Queen together can do more damage than Katakuri.

But if they have 0 counters to Future Sight and are just big walking targets, how will they win? There is a reason Katakuri was undefeated.
Bro...
Katakuri literally said he can’t handle long fights.

You literally have to think he’d be able to beat King+ Queen quickly, when we haven’t even seen a level of AP that can do serious damage to them outside of the emperors.

Bro...
Katakuri literally said he can’t handle long fights..
It's not going to be a fucking long fight? Can you fucking read?

You literally have to think he’d be able to beat King+ Queen quickly, when we haven’t even seen a level of AP that can do serious damage to them outside of the emperors.
Mochi Drill can literally kill you, and was more lethal than fucking Thunder Bagua.

Status
Not open for further replies.