Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never took Zoro though. Kuma said Luffy´s head would be enough to satisfy WG, meaning he would have brought Luffy to the World Government (pretended to since Kuma did not want to do any of it).
WG official insists on kuma to kill all the SHs, kuma gave the SHs an option to surrender luffy or die, they refused so he took them down, then zoro offered to exchange his life for the entire crew, and kuma accepted.

Luffy= the rest of the crew
Zoro= the rest of the crew

Because doriki doesn't count Jabura's claws and tekkai kenpo as well.

No matter how much mental gymnastics you do, Oda's goal was clear, he didn't want to mislead the reader.

Zoro vs Sanji, 2200 vs 2180, extreme diff. Both Luffy's Wings and Crew's Main Stars
Doesn't matter how you look at it Jabura power stayed the same. Jabura already had his DF so he was already skilled at using it. While Kaku grew stronger because he had to learn how to use his devil fruit power. Kaku left the battle stronger than he entered.

Then there's the rooftop battle. Zoro entered the war stronger than Luffy. Zoro was the only one strong enough to counter hakai. He bested and scarred Kaido in a 1v1 while in a very poor condition. That means if he would have been in a better condition he could have fought Kaido longer and scarred him more. Luffy was only able to fight Kaido in a 1v1 for a short amount of time after his in battle growth.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nothing to base this on so far, both have not been on-screen showing a real fight.
Katakuri had two things that put him significantly ahead, FS and Awakening.
To be honest, he would have low diffed Cracker, Smoothie has not shown much, but can´t see it beyond mid diff either way.
If King has an advanced Haki form, and/or Awakening, it puts him significantly ahead of Queen, at least one level.
I have no dog in this, but bickering is not a sign for equality in One Piece, it goes from Dorry and Brogy, who were dead equal, to Mr1 and Mr 2, heck the priests in Skypeia were all bickering with each other, Ohm´s power was significantly higher than Satori.
I don't think King has advanced haki, and if he does awakening I except Queen to have it too.

I don't think King being significantly ahead of Queen makes sense if they've been portrayed together so many times. (i.e both blocked the Straw Hats, both got chocked my Marco, and their introduction.

I think it's more like:

Katakuri>>Smoothie>Cracker.

King>Queen>Jack imho

I disagree, rooftop battle made it very clear how big the gap is between Zoro and Sanji. Zoro's feats from the rooftop places him as the strongest fighter on the alliance side until Luffy received his in battle growth.

Regardless if Sanji was knocked out or not his feats are from facing 2 YC while Zoro's feats are from facing 2 Yonko and you know they weren't able to knock Zoro out. While Zoro caused significant damaged and scarred Kaido. Sanji hasn't done the same to Queen who has considered Sanji's attacks to be more annoying than anything else.

Even Queen and King don't appear to be close in strength. Marco has spent most of his time fighting King and he hasn't even forced him to go hybrid mode.
Zoro's rooftop feats are insane and among some of the greatest feats in the series, but at the end of the day he's been fully healed and is taking on an opponent who has been portrayed alongside Sanji's opponent as two of Kaido's best men. King has not gotten any special treatment to be considered that much stronger than Queen. Marco, Jack, Zoro, and Kaido have all acknowledged them as a duo. They stand side-by-side, much like Zoro and Sanji have been doing since 1010.

"Screw that!" "Pirate King's Wings" "The stars of the show" "the 2nd and 3rd best fighters" etc. etc.

4000 2200 2180.

Because doriki doesn't count Jabura's claws and tekkai kenpo as well.

No matter how much mental gymnastics you do, Oda's goal was clear, he didn't want to mislead the reader.

Zoro vs Sanji, 2200 vs 2180, extreme diff. Both Luffy's Wings and Crew's Main Stars
Mental gymnatics or not, Kaku's fight affected the whole tower as he was slowly destroying it for having too powerful attacks, while Jabra didn't and only impacted the floor they were in..

WG official insists on kuma to kill all the SHs, kuma gave the SHs an option to surrender luffy or die, they refused so he took them down, then zoro offered to exchange his life for the entire crew, and kuma accepted.

Luffy= the rest of the crew
Zoro= the rest of the crew
No because he said bringing Luffy to the World Government and offering his head would have sufficed for the World Government and they would not have pursued it further (which was a test for the Strawhats in the first place, but that´s a different matter).
Kuma never brought Zoro to the World Government, he just said attacking Luffy after Zoro´s speech would have hurt his pride.
And since Zoro, knowing Rayleigh or any right hand man of great pirates, being very crucial to the captain, Zoro got an additional test, taking on Luffy´s pain.
If Zoro´s head was enough, he would have presented it to the World Government, but that would have never been enough since their focus was Luffy. hence why Zoro literally argues with his future accomplishment of being WSS, knowing fully that currently his head would not be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.