Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which makes me think whether Awakening is only reserved for Peak High Tiers or if weaker High Tiers can have this ability too. Anyway, we might find out soon whether King has Awakening or not.
Well, he showed a few hints of AdCOA in MF when he blocked Akainu's attack and now here when he attacked King and Queen. I don't think Marco is done yet, Luffy still needs his regeneration on the rooftop. Kaido hits way too hard after all.
I think it´s peak, something to distinguish low to mid high tiers from upper ones.
And the top high tiers might distinguish themselves further with an advanced Haki form.
The Impel Down zoans were probably experiments done by Vegapunk, though not explicitly stated.

Yep that´s how i see it as well, Marco underlined he is not going to Kaidou as long as the battlefield is not secured, with Zoro and Sanji it is now secured, so he can go up. We will probably get something regarding to Ace, since he, Luffy and Yamato, all have deep connection.

Oh boy Hawkins is so dead :arnoling:
Kidd receiving added damage during the fight with Linlin :finally:

@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Legendaryconquer#1 @Iaarm @Lone Laguna Espada @TheKnightOfTheSea @Roo
The Kidd Pirates wank in this chapter Is brutal, the Vice Captain is being stopped by a fellow WG only cause the hax Is broken and Hawkins has Kidd as hostage, the Captain Is receiving added damage while fighting an Emperor
Marty Christmas Boyz
:christman:
A nerfed Kidd is going to win against Big Mom. And his right hand man will win against a fellow supernova in a restricted fight.
:kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.