Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PreTS Sanji 1v1 wins: Kurobi, Mr2, Jabra, Absalom
PostTS Sanji 1v1 wins : Page1 ?
Zoro Wano 1v1 wins: Hawkins, Killer, Apoo, Gyukimaru
Are you stupid . Did you even read what you wrote yourself , or is it that you lack reading comprehension.. zoro 1v1ed apoo and won?? When the fuck did that shit happen . He 1v1ed Hawkins and won?? When the fuck did that shit happen ?? Look at this clown and you really came to argue number of people zoro has fought. Since coming to oniga , he dealt with gifters and hl. Fought apoo in a 2v1. Went to fight 5v2 against yonkos and was out for the count till now..sanji fought headliners , moved on to clear headline for luffy . Beat all the man on bms crew. Went to fight gifters and hl whiles carrying zoro . Has being fighting hybrid queen in base . Whiles he casually knocked out perospero for some time. Even a fucking 2v1 from king and queen were not enough to take him out. Its like you reading the story with your brain down your ass .anyways what more is there to expect from zorotrolls

Are you stupid . Did you even read what you wrote yourself , or is it that you lack reading comprehension.. zoro 1v1ed apoo and won?? When the fuck did that shit happen . He 1v1ed Hawkins and won?? When the fuck did that shit happen ?? Look at this clown and you really came to argue number of people zoro has fought. Since coming to oniga , he dealt with gifters and hl. Fought apoo in a 2v1. Went to fight 5v2 against yonkos and was out for the count till now..sanji fought headliners , moved on to clear headline for luffy . Beat all the man on bms crew. Went to fight gifters and hl whiles carrying zoro . Has being fighting hybrid queen in base . Whiles he casually knocked out perospero for some time. Even a fucking 2v1 from king and queen were not enough to take him out. Its like you reading the story with your brain down your ass .anyways what more is there to expect from zorotrolls
bla bla bla execuses because you got destroyed by my argument

But it proves king is >>>> queen. First considering how they dealt sanji. Sanji despite everything can't land a single blow to King when he is hurting queen. Also queen's virus can't work on King since he uses fire.

The gap between yc1 and yc2 are clear.

I don't think and I dont really care either to be honest
I dont think those are good proofs to say King>>Queen

Queen is obviously Sanji's match-up so I din't think Oda will let Sanji injure King

Second Ice oni virus isn't the only virus Queen produced. He also produced tbe one Babanuki used in Udon and this one can't be stopped by fire

Need more to scale YC2 and YC1 as we can't even use BMP to do it

lol as if the raidsuit didnt protect him. no point arguing this if you're just gonna lie without providing proof and if you're gonna deflect.

literally got kamikaze'd into a building but ok. he was clearly overpowered in that clash else this wouldnt have happened.

luffy quite clearly saw the raidsuits in action at WCI.

powerscaling in OP is not as inconsistent as you make it seem. its fairly consistent for the most part. the only grey area are the hax abilities interactions and when oda decides to go for plot/narrative consistency over powerscaling consistency.
the scabbards were able to cut kaido, yes, but apart from luffy's adv CoC punches, zoro's ashura and maybe law's injection shot; all the other punishment that kaido took are literally meaningless since his superior regen makes up for them.

also im only providing arguments to counter the quite obvious sanji wank when you say sanji would beat king lol.

I am literally saying "sanji might've died from that attack, just don't make it seem like he was begging for his life like a bitch" is it that hard to understand

And no he wasn't overpowered he was caught off guard, don't expect sanji to be able to just fly away when he is caught off guard mid air by a flying zoan, it's like expecting zoro or sanji to be able to do something against jimbei underwater, the fact that he was able to block king's attacks mid air is impressive, had it been an on ground battle sanji would've definitely had the advantage

And let's not pretend as if powerscaling hasn't been inconsistent

Zoro+kinemon+fujitora+an army of haki users as well as all the people in dresrosa weren't even able to push back the bird cage

It just doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Potentially. But then I'd be confused as to why 20/22 year old siblings know Awakening and not their 3 elders. That would be odd.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. From a logical standpoint, Black Maria, Sasaki and WsW should get up if Jack can recover from being destroyed by a Sulong army, and Ulti can recover from Yamato's bagua and Big Mom's laser. If this chapter suggests the siblings get up AGAIN, I am far less convinced the others are down.

But then again Oda could just chalk it up to writing which would suck imo lol
I can see Sasaki getting up not as an Awakened but because he is a ancient Dino Zoan and It was stated by fodder that Dino zoans are extremely durable. Who's who maybe? Black Maria I think she is done done. Page one we have not seen too much of yet. It'd be a disappointment if he was already done:pagemoji: and Ulti I just want to see more of:ultimoji:

Luffy awakening vs kaido awakening form, or new gear4 or gear5 ?
I'd say awakening for how we've seen awakening work for paramecias, I also believe that Kaido's dragon form is already the awakening of his fruit, following the koi myth and considering we've been told his fruit is fish-fish one, maybe the fruit is so powerfull bc its useless until you awaken the power then it's OP on a Magicarp - Gyarados manner

I can see Sasaki getting up not as an Awakened but because he is a ancient Dino Zoan and It was stated by fodder that Dino zoans are extremely durable. Who's who maybe? Black Maria I think she is done done. Page one we have not seen too much of yet. It'd be a disappointment if he was already done:pagemoji: and Ulti I just want to see more of:ultimoji:
I agree. Chapter imo doesn't suggest good things for them but I'm definitely open to being surprised the next few chapters if any of them truly do get up.

I don't think and I dont really care either to be honest
I dont think those are good proofs to say King>>Queen

Queen is obviously Sanji's match-up so I din't think Oda will let Sanji injure King

Second Ice oni virus isn't the only virus Queen produced. He also produced tbe one Babanuki used in Udon and this one can't be stopped by fire

Need more to scale YC2 and YC1 as we can't even use BMP to do it
Thata horseshit since we know kaidos crew is predicated on a hierarchy of a power system. The stronger you are the higher the position.

And last time I checked in real life a king>> queen unless you are of the belief that that is their real names

Status
Not open for further replies.