Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro would die from Ragnarok so I don't see your point???
I see you avoided that Oda didn't have him clash with a CotC attack. Guess you're smart enough to do that

Dude Vista stalemated MIhawk and he had to beg for postponement. Shanks' top officers made a name for themselves, so they are likely much stronger than Vista. EoS Zoro might not even beat Lucky Roo:jordanmf:

Luffy wants to be just like Shanks when he grows up. He even looks like him at 40. So na, Zoro will never be on his level :datas:

Does it have haki? He blocked it for maybe 2 secs tops.

Being PK means being freest on the ocean noob. That means you have to be able to beat the navy. That's not a problem for BM, but Yonko are.
there was some of that normal haki lightning thing so probably did.

Weekly reminder that canonically not only Mihawk is WSS, but Vivre Card also confirms that Mihawk is awaiting a rival stronger than Shanks to dethrone him, almost clear-cut stating that Mihawk is, at the very least, stronger than Shanks.

Going around wanking one character we've seen fuck all about over another character we've also seen fuck all about won't change facts given by Oda :cheers:

Same for Jimbei why Oda gave him WsW ?
To bring up the Nika plot, probably the reason. Doesn't matter if he was much stronger than him I guess.

At the end of the day, we'll see what even happens in a few chapters. I'm more curious to see them knocked out and in what context.

- Is Who's Who's mask off or not?
- Are there "eerie" sound effects around them being unconscious (aka, the "gogogo" sound effect)? This could imply something
- Are they all back in human form? May or may not signify something
- Why isn't Oda showing Page 1 and Ulti?

Weekly reminder that canonically not only Mihawk is WSS, but Vivre Card also confirms that Mihawk is awaiting a rival stronger than Shanks to dethrone him, almost clear-cut stating that Mihawk is, at the very least, stronger than Shanks.

Going around wanking one character we've seen fuck all about over another character we've also seen fuck all about won't change facts given by Oda :cheers:
you know, that statement can very much mean that he's tired of getting stalemated by shanks so he awaits the time he finally gets dethroned

To bring up the Nika plot, probably the reason. Doesn't matter if he was much stronger than him I guess.

At the end of the day, we'll see what even happens in a few chapters. I'm more curious to see them knocked out and in what context.

- Is Who's Who's mask off or not?
- Are there "eerie" sound effects around them being unconscious (aka, the "gogogo" sound effect)? This could imply something
- Are they all back in human form? May or may not signify something
- Why isn't Oda showing Page 1 and Ulti?
i don't think being in Df form indicates that they are still concisions well not necesserily, coz jabura was knocked out but was still in his zoan unlike kaku

you know, that statement can very much mean that he's tired of getting stalemated by shanks so he awaits the time he finally gets dethroned
I agree it could mean that.

But his title of WSS isn't a hearsay like Kaido's- it's an established canonical fact. On similar note, it'd be ridiculous if the hyped end-goal rival of a protagonist (yes, Zoro is one like every other SH) is equal to another similar character that the said protagonist has no interactions with.

I'd always have Mihawk >= Shanks based off of canonical facts and statements. The gap could be even smaller than Akainu/Aokiji, though. Or at the very least, Mihawk >= Current Shanks with one arm; maybe they were stalemated before but nothing suggests Shanks had higher growth curve for some bizarre reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.