Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

In reality it might be Sanji to cook Kaido's head xd
Zoro to slice him up, Sanji to cook him up and Luffy to eat him? LOL. Now thats a "powerup!" Luffy unlocks Gear 5th Dragon Blaze Man?

:lulz:

I actually had a sort of morbidly poetic idea of Orochi and even Kaido getting cooked alive and fed to all the people they starved for decades as revenge, but would that be too dark/grim and cannibalistic too with Orochi at least? Especially for a Shonen too? I think given what they did to Oden too, it would be especially poetic but am I being too extreme? I understand if I am ofc. (I'm a bit of a sadist.)

In all seriousness, I really do want to see Kaido and Orochi suffer brutally for what they did to Oden and the people of Wano though.

:luffylaugh::ace::hihihi::fujilaugh::robinsweat:

:queenmeme:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The thing is with zoro fans is they have months in advance to prepare

for example zoro get coc they know after a few months Sanji gonna get it too

so they put in month of research on how to downplay Sanji and make excuses

us Sanji fan on the other hand enjoy the chapter week by week no stress
Sanji fans are still jealous of zoro getting coc i see:yasu:

You have like 1500 posts here and 90% sounds like you are stressed out lmao

Zoro to slice him up, Sanji to cook him up and Luffy to eat him? LOL. Now thats a "powerup!" Luffy unlocks Gear 5th Dragon Blaze Man?

:lulz:

I actually had a sort of morbidly poetic idea of Orochi and even Kaido getting cooked alive and fed to all the people they starved for decades as revenge, but would that be too dark/grim and cannibalistic too with Orochi at least? Especially for a Shonen too? I think given what they did to Oden too, it would be especially poetic but am I being too extreme? I understand if I am ofc. (I'm a bit of a sadist.)

In all seriousness, I really do want to see Kaido and Orochi suffer brutally for what they did to Oden and the people of Wano though.

:luffylaugh::ace::hihihi::fujilaugh::robinsweat:

:queenmeme:
Yes that combo would make for another decent portrayal between Zoro - Luffy - Sanji xd

H

humanbeing

some of both sides are annoying, more of Zoro fans so :D i really like Zoro' as a character more but i defend Sanji more lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.