Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's definitely over it seems for the flying six with that declaration box about their defeat
Yeah look how even their location where they got beaten are marked so no Page One and Ulti coming back either.

At best if a F6 gets up they will play minor role, they wont fight their opponents anymore they got beaten.

Zoro scarred Kaido after blocking the strongest attack we've seen in the manga thus far - the only way Oda creates tension with Zoro vs King is if the treatment starts running out at some point during the fight, which is super meh.

I mean King and Queen were literally shitting themselves at the prospect of Zoro recovering so Oda's not even tryna hide Zoro's strength at this point; I'm expecting a solid high-diff fight but it's disappointing for Zoro's last fight to be such an obvious W, especially seeing as he just awakened a whole new power that will push him into the top-tier when mastered.
fax, the tension in this fight wouldn't surpass the hype on the roof.From the looks of it , oda's going for a leverage matchup for zoro "King of the Fire vs LAd that cuts fire itself " the odds are with zoro and he should make a work out of King at the end of the day unless some other plot devices come in play like king's other abilities and make it rough for zoro .

But saying what you said about King (who was the only one "shitting" over zoro's recovery") is actually a bit misleading . How you may ask? , we see Queen making Zoro and Sanji a priority of elimination in the early stages of the battle, so logically if they see one of the enemies top fighters recovering wouldn't they take the chance and eliminate them? or were you looking for a generic boast by King that he wants to fight him at his peak or "it wouldn't be fun if i just kill him in this pitiful state **laughs in typical villainous cringe**?

Status
Not open for further replies.