Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Remember when Zoro fanboys claimed he’s closer to Luffy than Sanji in strength :rolaugh:
You got it wrong... We claimed that Luffy is the one who is closer to Zoro than he is to Sanji.
However, if Sanjino gets haki barriers he might close the gap with Luffy easily.
They never stood a chance to get close to Zoro.
Zoro is 100 percent right now
That's a good thing, right? :myman:

I had a thread sometime ago asking what could the reason be that Marco stops fighting King. I am disappointed in how it happened if all there is to it is the ' I am not the star. The next gen are the stars. ' . We know that as readers‚ but in story for someone as strong as Marco to just forfeit so easily so that the next gen can take his place....
He is going to fight a bigger fish why should he waste time on king

You got it wrong... We claimed that Luffy is the one who is closer to Zoro than he is to Sanji.
However, if Sanjino gets haki barriers he might close the gap with Luffy easily.
They never stood a chance to get close to Zoro.

That's a good thing, right? :myman:
thats bad for the zoro extremist that said zoro could one shot king

Sasaki and Who's who are done?
Wtf? Disappointing
Hopefully King's bounty and race name will be revealed soon, the match up are nice, I hope none get off paneled or get the same treatment as Sasaki and probably Black Maria
I kinda wish the other straw hats to actually use or at least awaken their haki as well
Last time it's Usopp, but I guess Oda forget about it
And where the hell are the rest of the Big Mom Pirates ffs?!
How many chapter is this and Peros is still the only one that is useful
Smoothicc you useless Sakura level crap, where the hell are you?

Hawkins looking so good here :steef: Look at Killer and Kid they are sweating hard and Hawkins is smirking and laughing :milaugh:
Not fan of his cockiness,to me it would much better if he was just stoic when he told Killer about Kid voodoo doll,that would make him much more ruthless in my opinion.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We already have an example of a hybrid form of a bird zoan. Pel.

Look at what he looks like in this form. He has a zoan(bird) head, wings on his back, hands in the form of claws. This is a hybrid form.
Marco is different since he is mythical who gets zoan benefits in base as well, unlike others.
Even if he transforms other body parts, he gains nothing, regeneration works for him regardless of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.