Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!! Zoro vs King!:finally::finally::finally:Oda you’re a genius!!!:yasu::fransuper:You had my mere curiosity at Zoro tanking a combined Yonkou attack that could wipe an island and tanking Big Mom Thunder attacks, and splitting Kaido’s boro breaths, and getting praise from Big Mom for cutting Kaidos Scales and permacutting Yonkou Hybrid, but Zoro vs 1st Commander KING! Now you have my attention!

Loved Hawkins in this chapter, his ability is really nifty for all kind of shenanigans :myman:
Yeah he was a great part of the chapter.

I just wish I understood how he makes dolls of random people.
Zoro use black blades OniGiri on Killer and King, but not Kaido.

Also, is Zoro apart of the KKK in Wano?(Killer, King, Kaido)

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

KYOSHIRO!

KKKK:quest::quest::quest:
Swordsmen don't waste Haki like that. He'll probably take King out in a few hits.
Raizo vs Fukurokujo is the least interesting fight of all time manga and anime.

Change my mind
It's already a better ninja fight than the bottom half of Naruto's fights tbh. This specifically includes anything with Hinata.

But even within One Piece manga I'd put it over all but two Chopper fights

Queen and King looking beastly in that panel. Most hyped for those two fights.

Still curious about what's coming for Jack and what a guy like Denjiro is doing. Still don't see how Inu pulls through and Denjiro is just too strong for not having a fight.

Peros btw the official MVP of this arc. Man trash talks everyone. He's going to be so fed up with that Mink fuckery after this, unbelieveable. Never felt a character more than him.
Next cover story is going to be him, drunk af, rampaging through the seducing woods, beating the piss outta rabbits in order to cope with what the minks did to him.

Zoro beating king is looking like that's the catalyst for the fodder Samurai to follow him. The Grandmaster coming out of the bandages by himself was dope as hell. King knows what's up, your chance of killing Zoro is over. Let's see if ur worthy of a high diff from Zoro. Either way, you be going night night in about 15-20 minutes.

Sanji, it's time to put that RS on, because Queen is eating all of those kicks.

Love me some Benjamin button Chopper :myman:

I guess all of the flying 6 are defeated 😕

Great Chapter :sweat:

No ; the medicine works by instanly healing zoro for some time after which he will feel double the pain ; so double the damage hakai did it to him and zoro blocked hakai for 5 minutes didn't tank it
He still likely tanked the explosion apparently. I would not even suggest tanked because it still messed him up badly, but what he attained was phantasmagorically great I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.