Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the flow of action and plot.

The Flying Six have been defeated. Oda always takes a while to build up to a fight but the actual fights never last long. Unless you are named Luffy.

I liked seeing Onigashima approaching mainland Wano. I still think there's a strong possibility that Momo will show his strength and keep it from crashing down.

I don't really care that much for a ninja battle, so I won't really comment on it. But I do like Raizo's announcement that a brilliant new dawn is coming!

Hawkins fights dirty, but I love it. He is a pirate and he's using his ability effectively. I like that Killer is in a tough situation. I hope I get some emotional scenes as the fight continues.

How long has Marco been fighting King and Queen for? I am not sure how strong Marco is offensively but his regen powers must be crucial.

It was off paneled but Sanji fought both King and Queen. Spoilers told me he fainted, but that wasn't the case. He just got knocked down. But if he had fainted then he would have been on his back.

I wonder how much longer Baby Geezer Chopper is going to last?

I just enjoy seeing Sanji's concern for his crew members. He may have complained about taking care of Zoro but he's more concerned for Zoro than himself.

While Sanji wants to protect Zoro, King wants to kill him. The treatment looks like a painful process. Is King so threatened by Zoro that he thinks it's necessary to kill an almost dead man?

Oh Perospero!

I like that Sanji was willing to fight King in order to protect Zoro and Chopper. I am curious if Sanji's DNA is the same as King's race. I wonder if the Red Line is a volcano. I do hope that King can do something interesting with his flames. I want him to use his flames in some sort of cruel way.

I liked Marco passing the torch to the new generation of pirates. The stars have entered! I don't think Marco is necessarily out of the war. I think he may need more time to heal?

Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King! I was confused with how they will defeat them in 15 minutes, but Marco has been fighting them for over an hour. I think they must have taken some damage. I am interested to see how their fights go.

H

humanbeing

The Flying Six have been defeated. Oda always takes a while to build up to a fight but the actual fights never last long. Unless you are named Luffy.
that is true. only Luffy gets more time to fight. Zoro and Sanji get about the same length in fights.

King mentions the scabbards as whole why are you singling out Raizo, of course the samurai posed a threat who is even denying that for momo he wanted him dead to crush the morale of the samurai as King himself states not because he was terrified young child could defeat them unlike Zoro
You autistic?
Post automatically merged:

King mentions the scabbards as whole why are you singling out Raizo, of course the samurai posed a threat who is even denying that for momo he wanted him dead to crush the morale of the samurai as King himself states not because he was terrified young child could defeat them unlike Zoro
Not an insult. The way you replied to that made it seem like you don't actually interact with real life humans, else you'd never even have thought to write that.

Kinda hoping that announcement of the Flying Six defeats will quell a lot of the frantic energy around here about whether or not there’s more in store for them…but I know WorstGen better than that, we still have stubborn donkeys out here saying Carrot has a chance of joining the crew :kobeha:

Also, the “raid will fail” crew took a heavy blow this chapter; there’s absolutely no way Oda’s gonna show Onigashima falling onto the Flower Capital and instantly killing everyone below, so whether you like it or not, whether it makes SENSE or not, Kaido’s going down in a quarter of an hour, one way or another. If the unwritten dialogue didn’t confirm it, Raizo’s remarks to Fukurokuju (and shots of the actually dead [?] Kin/Kiku/Ashura) sure did.

Hawkins continuing to stand with the Beast Pirates is kinda strange, even though I know he’s just playing the numbers to try and come out on top. Apoo was allied with them before they crashed Kid’s party, but Hawkins has been given a chance to defect like Drake and just…didn’t. We’ve seen him run odds on Luffy before, but I guess he hasn’t been convinced that the kid’s gonna win. Maybe instead of his tarot cards, he oughta consult any shonen manga ever written and see if he likes THEM apples :few:

Thank God for Neko, coming in to finish what the rabbit couldn’t!! If certain lowest common diznominators are to be believed, this is actually a good thing for Carrot’s nakama case…but according to reality, it probably isn’t!! :laughmoji:

Finally, that spread of Zoro and Sanji clowning King and Queen with the dialogue about Luffy becoming the front runner for Pirate King…me from 20 years ago is doing the splits from excitement. THIS is the kind of shit that’s made OP a masterpiece; I don’t need to see these two constantly snapping at each other, it’s way more impactful to see them unite over their common cause and kick some YC ass while doing so. It’s fun for the whole family, which in this case means all you random assholes on the forum :cr7:
No way in hell the bolded happens lol

Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King! I was confused with how they will defeat them in 15 minutes, but Marco has been fighting them for over an hour. I think they must have taken some damage. I am interested to see how their fights go.
They are not going to be defeated in 15 minutes... 15 minutes is the time that Momo has to save the capital... Neither Kaido or his Calamities are falling on that time.

You autistic?

Not an insult. The way you replied to that made it seem like you don't actually interact with real life humans, else you'd never even have thought to write that.
Why is it that everytime i see you comment here you are always an angry little annoying cunt who insults literally everyone? He was just arguing peacefully with you man. If you don't agree with him, just move the fuck on, no need to be a cunt.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No way in hell the bolded happens lol
Yeah, I guess you’re right…Oda’s gonna let an entire island full of people get destroyed by being crushed by another island, Kaido’s gonna slaughter the alliance, and the series ends with Luffy’s unceremonious defeat and imprisonment in a new and improved Udon. That’s the outcome y’all seem to want so badly, let’s see it happen!! :sanjimeh:

Yeah, I guess you’re right…Oda’s gonna let an entire island full of people get destroyed by being crushed by another island, Kaido’s gonna slaughter the alliance, and the series ends with Luffy’s unceremonious defeat and imprisonment in a new and improved Udon. That’s the outcome y’all seem to want so badly, let’s see it happen!! :sanjimeh:
momo is gonna save onigashima from falling, and people will acknowledge him as true shogun. And he'll surpass oden's legacy by doing so. Another hour of legend incoming

Lmaooo nahhh Luffy still gonna win, it's just gonna take him longer then the 15 minutes you claimed. Onigashima will either be lifted up to prevent the citizens from dying terribly, or they'll evacuate in time maybe with help from law or something. But Kaido's not going down within the next 15 min.

Luffy getting back to Onihashima alone will take like 5 min. You think Kaido can be defeated in 10 min? The Calamities fights with Zoro and Sanji likely last longer then 15 min imo but Kaido not anywhere near injured enough nor is luffy desperate enough for it to be a great climatic victory. Just look at luffys fight with Doffy or Katakuri, those climaxes hit hard Kaido going down in 15 min most likely wont bring that same energy to the story.

Hey I could be wrong but I just dont see it

This Chapter confirms again the Gap between Zoro & Sanji also King & Queen
If base king 100 then hybrid Queen Around 55 Level

King neg diffed RS sanji and oneshot KOd him like a nothing
while queen cant tank Base sanji Kick

Marco Cant 1v1 Base King shwoing us How strong king is

(Queen fought with Monster chopper then Sanji so dont count him with Marco 1v2 lol)

Also Chopper did hold Queen more than Sanji did

Sanji got bodied by 2YC while Zoro Made 2 yonkos dodge in fear on Rooftop. fuck gap is fucking massive

Zoro > Base King > Hybrid Marco > Katakuri > Killer > Hybrid Queen => Sanji

I want whatever the hell you're smoking

W-WHAT IS THIS, SANJIBROS??
I THOUGHT YOU SAID SANJI ALREADY BEAT PEROSPERO??
It's the same as "zoro one shots apoo", zoro and sanji just knocked these clowns out for a few moments before they got up

King dealing with healthy RS Cook: :rolaugh:

King dealing with half-dead Woro: :saden:

You have a very weird definition of the word "equal", my man. :brootea:

They look sick! They look like freaking kaijus, ngl. :steef:
King literally did no damage despite being in his zoan form

Status
Not open for further replies.