Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law is gonna use his power to cut Kid and free him from Hawkins power.
What if Law some how knows the trick to the dolls like maybe there is a teeny tiny doll on kid:watchout:
Law finds it shambles it onto Big mom:memehm:
Shambles himself and Kid to the Killer Hawkins fight:crazwhat:
Then the three of them Jojo stomp Hawkins:kobeha:
Big mom and Hawkins get lowdif:rolaugh:

While luffy has the ability to attract people to his cause, Zoro is the master of teamwork, he has the ability to direct his allies's strength to a better use, from using usopp as a sword to using orlumbus and king elisabello in his tactic n°5, and inspiring every capable person in dressrosa to push the bird cage, to making use of law's power to protect his captain on the rooftop.
My man zoro made note of sai's strength, and the happosai navey, he's very perceptive of the power of people around him.
Literally no one in the whole series showcased such feats, it's probably like ivankov predicted because of their conquering spirit.
That's why marco and sanji couldn't be of any meaningful help to each other.
Now that zoro inters the fight, the atmosphere changed drastically, even sanji is smilling having someone like zoro by his side, when just a second ago he was complaining about the difficulty of the fight.
:crazwhat::cheers:

So you assume Queen limit himself to use 1 laser? Okay then Marco limit himself to use one leg to face each one lol and thats after facing BM for sometime, base king defeated post-BM Marco in 2 v 1, Marco hype is inevitablllll
--No what I am saying is hybrid queen can shoot multiple lasers in single go in comparison to zoan queen who can only shoot single laser attack at a time
--OK
--BM was a single clash that is all and marco's flame hurted prometheus

--BM vs marco did nothing to marco ; marco is same as pre BM marco

--Base king with some help of zoan queen for some time destroyed marco and base king is completely clean

Cant take this clown serious hes afraid of a near death Zoro.
He is afraid of a recovered Zoro, as he should.

I had a thread sometime ago asking what could the reason be that Marco stops fighting King. I am disappointed in how it happened if all there is to it is the ' I am not the star. The next gen are the stars. ' . We know that as readers‚ but in story for someone as strong as Marco to just forfeit so easily so that the next gen can take his place....
Marco has been stalling them both for a long time so he deserves his rest.

The supernova trio in the beast pirates (Hawkins, Apoo and Drake) are definitely stronger than the Tobi Roppo by a good margin and overall equal to each other but still below Jack and for Killer to low diff Hawkins like that means that Killer is at least Jack level and probably slightly above YC2 if pushed to extreme diff.
Actually the supernova trio hasn't shown anything stronger than the Tobi Roppo, Hawkins seems weaker than all of them if u are someone who doesn't care about killing others, Apoo has a nice gimmick but if u catch on he's fodder, X-drake i have some hopes for but he still didn't show anything yet.
Ofcourse after Wano all of the Supernova will show to be strong because of plot, but right now they aren't.

H

humanbeing

What if Law some how knows the trick to the dolls like maybe there is a teeny tiny doll on kid:watchout:
Law finds it shambles it onto Big mom:memehm:
Shambles himself and Kid to the Killer Hawkins fight:crazwhat:
Then the three of them Jojo stomp Hawkins:kobeha:
Big mom and Hawkins get lowdif:rolaugh:
nah it will not work with BM to begin with i think , because of her haki but who knows how Oda will handle this. we know that Hawkins panicked as Law cut his subordinates and had to guard himself more against Law, which indicates that cutting those people may have disabled the dolls. if that is the case i think cutting Kid will disable the doll , that is connected to him. and Law cutting will not harm Kid in anyway , Law can put him back in instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.