Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, why King and Queen surprised before the he strike? :kata:
Sanjitards never learn Worro prides ( that Sanji dont have it)
LMAO
Me? Sanji tard? lmao here:
Base Sanji beats Queen don't sleep :saden:
Lol they say that because they have an agenda
Try harder lol I don't give a damn about that weakling anyway look at King's back he attacked him form behind and yes it was a surprise attack because they were talking with Marco

so , why oda why ? how much time sanji hold both of them before thrown away ? but excellent chapter and colurful panel perfect.

still im waiting wuch tards comes and say and queen yc4 and king yc1 ? .d.d.d

Me? Sanji tard? lmao here:

Try harder lol I don't give a damn about that weakling anyway look at King's back he attacked him form behind and yes it was a surprise attack because they were talking with Marco
Are u seeing two piece right now?? See clearly and think again if they att from behind or not

:milaugh::suresure:

God, seems like ages since the last chapter. Thankfully the schedule should be back to normal now

Yes, the Flying Six are down (I don’t think not seeing Page One or Ulti means much, if anything they’ll get up and run away to have a cover story), great, time to move on to the rest. We could have used that version of the map a good few chapters ago tbh, that’s the clearest it’s been how Onigashima is laid out- the Where’s Wally one before was the best and that wasn’t even from Oda.

Timer of only fifteen minutes? Probably not for the entire war, just for Momo’s transformation.

I find myself oddly interested in Raizo vs Fujurokujo. Seems a very One Piece fight, a ninja using giant earlobes to fight people. And I like Fukurokuj’s motives of being loyal to the position of the Shogun, not the person holding it. There’s an interesting character there, shame he’s been really under-utilised because of the avalanche of other characters to go through. Good speech from Raizo as well, another Dawn reference.

Hawkins is a right nasty fucker to fight, isn’t he? Very hard to deal with if he’s prepared. Very interested to see how this goes down, will Kid be the 1% man? Will Killer just assume his captain can take more than a magic vodoo doll anyway?

King and Queen do look awesome in that doublespread, have to admit.
About time that they really start looking like a threat.

Perospero getting hit outside so Carrot can join in his defeat, not too interested in anything there.

King’s past, interesting. First we’ve heard of anyone living on the Red Line other than the Celestial Dragons, far as I remember. Looks like his people might have been wiped out to make room for the royalty? Fire folk in the sky wiped out, while the fish folk forced to live thousands of meters below at the bottom of the sea?

And another great double spread at the end. I still think that it’s backwards to have Zoro fight King after we know he’s a fire cutting, Kaido scarring, Yonko tanking CoC Ashura king, but it is what it is. The Flying Six fights (not the siblings) fights have reminded me that I do enjoy a good 1 vs 1, so that’s at least something to look forward to.

Momotaro it is for Marco

Going forward, there’s two or three chapters until the end of this volume (depending on if Volume 100’s extra pages are a chapter or some other extras). Think we’ll see the end of that being Momo going adult as a cliffhanger. A few chapters to deal with the four fights of Fukurokujo, Perospero, Hawkins and Jack, (still not sure the first three will get a full chapter), get the island situation sorted then on to the final fights.

Volume 101 I’d think will see the end of every fight except Kaido and Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.