Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took the combined strength of king and queen to push him back and they didn't even knock him out
That's fucking nonsense
They literally ignored his ass and tossed him aside like the sack of shit he is.
King and Queen were only concerned about two real threats, Zoro and Marco.
If two together neg diffed sanji after King has already neg diffed Raid Suit Sanji, Sanji is still no where near King level

It took Sengoku and Garp hours to take out Shiki, people on same level. It took King (and Queen) two second to toss aside sanji. King coulda killed him right there but he gives two shits about Sanji

I'm not surprised by fans overrating Sanji, but hes not equal to Zoro. What the hell are you guys reading? This chapter we see Sanji was a non factor against Queen and King. We see him hurting Queen a bit, but Queen shrugs it off and is focused on the traitors and finding Zoro. Let's be real for a second, if King & Queen wanted Sanji dead, he would be(if he doesn't put the suit on that is). That tells me, killing Sanji can wait to them; they're more worried about Zoro beating their ass. Lol

This chapter doesn’t proof Zoro >~ Sanji.
It just proofs that Sanji is the wing of Luffy and the 3rd strongest/important member. So nothing new.
Zoro still plays in another league strength wise and that’s good so. His goal requires that.
man you're at worstgen. Do you really not know how agenda bind men try to prove their agenda?
they can make parallels out of nothing, potrayal out of nothing and etc etc etc.

Yall seriously just had a stupid 1600 pages debate over Sanji Zoro and Marco in the spoiler thread and here yall continuing this nonsense! Mods please make me a moderator so i can ban these delusional fanboys.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oda's art is deteriorating. What was even going on with Sanji's limbs? Looks like he was made of rubber.

We went from double spreads looking like this to whatever that was this chapter. Zoro's Asura, Sanji's Rotisserie strike, and now this, the double page action spreads have been a complete mess in Onigashima.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda's art is deteriorating. What was even going on with Sanji's limbs? Looks like he was made of rubber.

We went from double spreads looking like this to whatever that was this chapter. Zoro's Asura, Sanji's Rotisserie strike, and now this, the double page action spreads have been a complete mess in Onigashima.
But how did chibi chopper look ?

That's fucking nonsense
They literally ignored his ass and tossed him aside like the sack of shit he is.
King and Queen were only concerned about two real threats, Zoro and Marco.
If two together neg diffed sanji after King has already neg diffed Raid Suit Sanji, Sanji is still no where near King level

It took Sengoku and Garp hours to take out Shiki, people on same level. It took King (and Queen) two second to toss aside sanji. King coulda killed him right there but he gives two shits about Sanji
Queen and king seemed more focused on the gifters, also queen thought that Marco was dead

King never neg diffed raid suit sanji, he literally did no damage despite being in his span form

And no it didn't take two seconds bro, it happened off screen, and king and queen didn't even knock him out, they just pushed him back before he got up a second later to kick queen's ass and was about to run to zoro to save him from king

That hour would still begin in the next 15 minutes; ipso facto, that amount of time is set in stone regardless of what happens after it.

Then it feels like we’re just splitting hairs; like I said to Rayleigh above, the 15 minutes still augurs the end of the battle, even if it doesn’t mean the battle actually ends in 15 minutes. Oda isn’t giving us this time frame for no reason, we have 15 minutes until what would at least be the beginning of the end.

See above, Momo can do his thing but he’ll have to get Shinobu to help him out within the next quarter of an hour either way.
What you responded above had nothing to do with the OP I replied. You were clearly implying that unless Kaido gets defeated in 15 minutes the alliance would fail which is not true.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What you responded above had nothing to do with the OP I replied. You were clearly implying that unless Kaido gets defeated in 15 minutes the alliance would fail which is not true.
Well, like I said in that post, even if he isn’t defeated in 15 minutes, that’s the time where the action will ramp up to that point, so it’s effectively the same thing. Again, we’re splitting hairs on what we both know will be the eventual outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.