Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard for Oda to just let Sanji shine by himself for atleast half a chapter? All we keep getting is table scraps and Zoro stealing the show.
:josad:
That's the reason I gave this chapter 1/5. Not even a Sanjitard or Zorotard.
Just because; Sanji was doing fine in base against Queen and in the next chapter, he is down, lile wtf, show us how that happened or gtfo. Just another drama to create hype for the so called "Wings".

Just because; Sanji was doing fine in base against Queen and in the next chapter, he is down, lile wtf, show us how that happened or gtfo. Just another drama to create hype for the so called "Wings".
That was the most jarring thing for me. He went from making light jokes about Queen’s attacks while looking completely nonchalant to being down and out lmaoo

Oof Big Mom is clean :kobeha: and having time of her life, what have these guys been doing:ronalaugh:?

Kid fans said he would 1v1 Big Mom like Luffy did to reflect their rivalry, now look, he's more injured than Law, not even mentioning the stab from Killer.

I guess Kid fans want us to wait until the end of the Wano before he shows that he's even as capable as Law. When is enough, enough? when can we say, for the time being, Law > Kid? Law's definitely been less of a burden and more of an asset, that much is true.

Oof Big Mom is clean :kobeha: and having time of her life, what have these guys been doing:ronalaugh:?

Kid fans said he would 1v1 Big Mom like Luffy did to reflect their rivalry, now look, he's more injured than Law, not even mentioning the stab from Killer.

I guess Kid fans want us to wait until the end of the Wano before he shows that he's even as capable as Law. When is enough, enough? when can we say, for the time being, Law > Kid? Law's definitely been less of a burden and more of an asset, that much is true.
True but big mom ain't doing shit to them either so they both look bad

Oda seem like he wanted Kidd>Law but as of right now, it's fair to say Law>Kidd.

I am noticing a pattern, Sanji is able to tag Queen, but then Queen recovers completely. Queen was able recover from Marco attacks as well.

Sanji will need to put that suit on soon, or he will keep wasting his energy. Zoro being down there is a huuuumongous asset. He came from the roof, where the top supernova were fighting two Yonkou, and he outperformed top supernova.

He knows how to leave lasting damage, something I think Marco and Sanji will desperately need here.

the fact that you are actively commenting here shows that you need a life as well my guy
Dude get a life! I was never replying to you. Why you butting in with something between me and Rayleigh dude? Are y’all best friends or something? Y’all continue with this nonsense gang type mentality, when someone insults your “internet friend” y’all quickly @ each other to gang up on the person. F off!

Looks like Oda is giving Toei the upper hand here, but why do we need some pages of Sanji vs King and Queen if we have Raizo vs Fukurokuju
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
(well, atleast Sanji has the feat of fighting both of them and looking clean, that we can't complain)

The panel you showed off law

wasn't very detailed. Just actually look at Law's face in that panel and you can see what I'm talking about. Just look at how Oda drew him in 1015, he's about as injured as Kid.
These injuries came from his fight before Kid/Law vs Big Mom, where Kid doesn't look as injured as he does now.

But I guess my main point is that Kid fans should, for now, start to accept the possibility, that Kid ~ Law EoW

It goes like this:
Zoro/Luffy - Able to Hurt Yonkou
Law/Kid - Able to Hold Off Yonkou
Sanji EoW - Able to Hurt Commanders

So on and so forth

These injuries came from his fight before Kid/Law vs Big Mom, where Kid doesn't look as injured as he does now.

But I guess my main point is that Kid fans should, for now, start to accept the possibility, that Kid ~ Law EoW

It goes like this:
Zoro/Luffy - Able to Hurt Yonkou
Law/Kid - Able to Hold Off Yonkou
Sanji EoW - Able to Hurt Commanders

So on and so forth
Kid is a conqueror, so I feel like he will be a bit stronger than Law by wano's end. Also, Law already showed that he can hurt the yonko, he made hybrid kaido cough up blood with just injection shot. The only reason why gamma knife(and probably kid's attack as well) didn't , was because of how durable dragon kaido is.

Status
Not open for further replies.