Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fought 2 Yonko not Sanji small pal. 😭 That's what Conquerors like Luffy and Zoro are meant to do.
Por cierto, Zoro está matando a Kaido, lamentablemente para ti es inevitable. [/ QUOTE]

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJA
Post automatically merged:

JAJAJJAAJ
zoro matando a kaido es lo mas estupido que e leido, y miren que e leido algunas cosas, pero esto lo supera, peor aun, se empeñan en creer que sucedera.
JAJAJAJAJA
es tan triste

So tbh I did a reread of the raid the last 2 days and structure wise, it almost makes sense why the F6 went down so fast. Frankly altogether they get a decent amount more screentime and presence than many other OP villains do already, considering how long the raid is already (almost 50 chapters!)

Firstly from a fundamental point of view, Oda clearly does not like every crew member to be "god" so to speak. So between all 5 fights, there are very clearly varying levels of struggle between the F6. The fact that some don't use Haki while some do just fits into the mold that not every Beast Pirate is this undefeatable monster.

So things like Franky and Robin getting their fights almost works because they are not Haki users. They had the most "median" fights against their opponents. Robin being on the lower end because she struggled with Black Maria. Frankh receiving less damage because of Shogun and it just working out that way. P1 and Ulti being overwhelming for Nami/Usopp and requiring an outside force to handle them is sort of in character the other way so to speak. Jinbe destroying WsW in 3 pages the moment he got pissed was very in line with Jinbe. We've never seen his upper limit and we've never seen him that angry. He's just that scary of a guy.

Anyway, the point I'm getting to is that the Yonko crews are typically strong because of their captain and their main 3-4 subordinates. Not everyone in a Yonko crew is an unstoppable monster. Same goes for Luffy's crew. He has Zoro and Sanji. He has Jinbe and Franky. He may be getting another monster in Yamato. He may be getting another "moderate" fighter in Carrot. At the end of the day there will always be levels to his crew, even as they grow in strength and surpass a Yonko. At the end of the day Usopp will always exist. Nami will always exist. They will get stronger but not to insane God levels that make them undefeatable.

Just an FYI, but Jack himself mentions that none of the F6 are apparently strong enough for the Scabbards back in 1005. At that point, it sounded like an exaggeration, but here we are...

Anyway, i still think some of them have roles to play. I think we'll see Page 1 and Ulti more before the end, maybe they join Kid like some are predicting (they seem to fit his crews motif). Denjiro and Sasaki still have some unfinished story together. CP-0 still wants to kill WsW, so I'm sure we'll see more of that.

I just think a lot of people, admittedly including myself, wanted more clean fights, but its honestly fine that it's this way. We got plenty more to look forward to and pretty much every strawhat outside of Robin is still combat ready, so maybe we can still expect more from some of them, outside of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji (which we know will receive fantastic moments in the next 10 chapters). Maybe Usopp finally does something...

This was a really good chapter. I like how Marco wasn’t defeated, but was introspective about his era and was simply stepping to the side to allow the next era to step forward. Marco was clearly fine and could have fought them, but chose not to. That’s pretty cool.

The last panel was great and I can’t wait to see those fights start (that “Zoro kills Kaido” nonsense looks more ridiculous with each passing week lol), and the last statement by Zoro and Sanji was pretty cool.

Hawkins is a pile of crap, but he’s smart as hell. Love that twist in the fight between Killer and Hawkins. Also, worth noting that Kid and Law have been fighting Big Mom for a while now and appear absolutely fine. They’re clearly the next two strongest in the generation, and they and Luffy are clearly a large step away from the rest. Only the fanboys don’t think so.

The part with Raizo was really good, but I was super excited for Neko smashing Perospero’s dome. Can’t wait to see him fight. Only thing left is Luffy’s return and the final stage is set.

Looking forward to the colorspreads we’re getting for the popularity contest. OG Trio (the best trio and the *only* trio besides the SN trio) is about to get the spotlight!
He will saves his strenght to fight Kaido

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Hawkins speak about few lives he still has, the question which lives he still have? Kid's crew? some of Law's crew? Law himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.