Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is a conqueror, so I feel like he will be a bit stronger than Law by wano's end.
could be, I guess we will have to wait till end of Wano. Kid fans keep saying wait a little a longer :zosleepy:

Also, Law already showed that he can hurt the yonko, he made hybrid kaido cough up blood with just injection shot.
technically but I don't consider it significant, Kaido was only annoyed.

Good chapter. The manga is back to being exciting.

I'm a little disappointed in the F6 if they are truly defeated and they don't return. Regardless, I am excited to see the manga shift to King and Queen. Of course, the return of Zoro.

This chapter once again reminds us of the difference between King and Queen's strength. One is in hybrid mode while the other is not.

Good chapter. The manga is back to being exciting.

I'm a little disappointed in the F6 if they are truly defeated and they don't return. Regardless, I am excited to see the manga shift to King and Queen. Of course, the return of Zoro.

This chapter once again reminds us of the difference between King and Queen's strength. One is in hybrid mode while the other is not.
Tbf, one is in hybrid mode due to Sanji. Guaranteed the other will transform now because of Zoro.

H

humanbeing

this chapter establish the monster trio again no matter who joins or who doesn't Sanji will be the third strongest strawhat.
I would say maybe it will not last long before we see Oda reveals,that Sanji has CoC haki as well.
the last panel and the conversation of the two say it all.

There is no difference between King and Queen in power levels.
This is the wings' end game fight for the arc, deal with it.
It's called One Piece, not sword piece. Zoro didn't rematch Arlong, Lucci or Hody either.
There is no difference between KING and Queen? Lmao talk about being delusional...there is a reason why King's etnich background, bounty and hybrid form are being kept a secret this far into the arc, son. He is a YC1, not a gag character that's just there for comedy relief.

This is just a warm up for Zoro before he takes Kaido's head on top of the Flower Capital.

None of those were a Yonko who's plotline is direclty linked to Zoro's

Probably made one for insurance back when he met with Kidd for an alliance.
I'm assuming he actually needs to meet with the person at least.
Sure needs to be in person but.....
Does the other person has to agree?

Back when he met kid for an alliance ....ummm but when Hawkins faces Law it's implied his last dolls were the ones linked to Law crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.