Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post wano thought.. Plot wise the old yonkos big mom & kaido wil be lost.. So will move era to the supernovas..

Could nekomamushi avenging pedro death, kills perospero?
If yes big mom will lost his strategist..

Could inuarashi that sadly lost his leg in zou to jack, avenge and kill jack? Maybe helped by ashura that around him..
If yes kaido will lost his brawler..

Queen is a cyborg, his cyborg part could be set as destroyed.. So it weakened him and kaido army..

Seems Cool char like king, katakuri, yamato, smoker, x drake, etc is prepared to be designed as awkward villain with good heart.. So after arc end they may continuing their old boss pirates that lost in more good approach.. Katakuri, vinsmoke judge proven already became More kind..

Other way around straw hat will get wano country & zou as alliance.. Added by heart pirates, SH grand fleet, ex whitebeard.. Plot wise is clear luffy's army will be the biggest post wano..

The outcome progresion will show the old yonkou can't mess with luffy, like if now doflamingo / crocodile meet luffy they will be nothing..

Next arc supposedlt is beating other yonko blackbeard with revolutionary army, when going to one piece raftel.

Then final arc after discover secret in raftel will war with the world government gorosei and it's hidden scheme..seems shanks may come as surprise villain for plot twist i believe.. That will turn good again for happy ending..

Queen shows black CoA. According to some black CoA wankers Queen was holding back his CoA Haki against Big Mom since Queen didn't show black CoA against her. :goyea: Ridiculous logic as only the low IQ trolls uses. :vistalaugh:

As for the other Zorobois, what were they saying? ''If you hold and use a sword you are a swordsman nothing more.''

Oda in this chapter to Zorobois: ''you guys can't read'' :funky:

Zoro: ''You are just a bloodthirsty brute''
King: ''I never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques in a real battle.''
Zoro: ''Yeah I guess you have a point. You never claimed to be a swordsman after all. ''
Zoro: ''I might be willing to bite through your throat too! I can't afford to lose!''

Zoro admits being a bloodthirsty brute >>>>> being a swordsman.

Oda confirms via King and Zoro agrees: swordsman = traditional forms and techniques.

We were saying this for years while Zorobois were wanking Mihawk's title.

Mihawk's title is officially shit to top tiers now, Mihawk wankers should drop reading One Piece. :milaugh:

The argument was that Zoro begged Mihawk so he could defeat guys like top YCs King so he can help Luffy to be the PK. Its not like Zoro is going to fight Yonko 1 v 1. He will always fight YCs. Top YCs like King > Mihawk confirmed as Zoro is desperate enough to be a bloodthirsty brute instead of being a swordsman against King.

Now its time for other zorobois;

What were they saying?

''Slashes don't knock people down, Luffy knock down Kaido because he uses punch'' :vistalaugh:

Literally in this chapter: Zoro knocks King down with a slash that weaker than Asura.

Zoro : ''I wanted at least knock Kaido down''

-Kaido stands still after Asura Slash
-King gets knocked down after Oni Giri Slash

Asura was so weak Zoro can't even knock Kaido down like he knocked King with Oni Giri slash. :goyea:

All Zoro could do leaving a weak small scar to Kaido just like Otto Wallin scarred Tyson Fury, but he couldn't score any knock down to win the fight.

Judgement Day for Zorobois and Mihawk wankers :cheers: @MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Arrow @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @BleakAsh @WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @Bango🍅 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Adam-san @Ishin @The Unworthy @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Shiroyru @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata etc etc
I am always said that if a guy uses a sword don't mean they are swordsman.

Zoro and King proves that.

So BM and Kizaru are not swordsman are brutes will use everything to win.

Mihawk been> Yonko only becaus erhey uses swords are debunked.

Mihawk and Zoro stans are crying right now, Oda drop their Headcannon with manga panels.

She wanted him to be a human not a damn cyborg or sum shi. Sanji literally said in this chapter that he is a human being and that what his mom wanted, but unfortunately it seems he became the weapon his father wanted.
:choppawhat:
In what way exactly? He fucked up Germas plan of joining the Big Mom Pirate alliance regardless that they wanted to kill them. He is not some weaponized Germa 66 mercenary like his brothers he lives his own life that he chose with his own morals and goals in no way is your argument even remotely true.

Momo gonna hold up onigashima akin to holding up the scabbards
I'd love him to go hybrid and literally lift it from below (with flame clouds )
he sure will ... but I think he will do more

they TOLD us Zoro looks like Ryuma
they TOLD us Momo is just like Oden
both of them have Oden's blades for a reason

I think they should kill Kaido togather
this is the only legit Kill Kaido theory that I like

he sure will ... but I think he will do more

they TOLD us Zoro looks like Ryuma
they TOLD us Momo is just like Oden
both of them have Oden's blades for a reason

I think they should kill Kaido togather
this is the only legit Kill Kaido theory that I like
Wtf bro
How is momo gonna acquire sword skills and Conqueror’s Haki level to harm Kaido?
When did he train? When did his Haki bloom?
That's one of the worst writing if Momo is suddenly Oden level

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Based on what? Like i said, Sanji out-performing someone who can see the future > everything Zoro showed in terms of CoO.
I don't expect smart thinking from Zorofans anyways so :kayneshrug:
That never happened
All he did was dodge a jelly bean basic coo
When kata attacked he changed the future so the priest never shot at sanji which means all sanji did was dodge a jelly bean

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Based on what? Like i said, Sanji out-performing someone who can see the future > everything Zoro showed in terms of CoO.
I don't expect smart thinking from Zorofans anyways so :kayneshrug:
Zoro saw queen's claw coming before the attack sanji only saw king's blades after zoro had already blocked them, we saw that this very chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.