Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as a Zoro fan I doubt it really hard that the cure of zoro will hold up long enough to finish off king and then for fighting Kaido. I think it will run out as zoro defeat king and then get unconcious.
I prospect that Zoro will probably simply experience double pain soon but he will probably stay conscious until he is done with King and Kaido, then like you suggest fall asleep/unconscious for a long time lol.

Queen shows black CoA. According to some black CoA wankers Queen was holding back his CoA Haki against Big Mom since Queen didn't show black CoA against her. :goyea: Ridiculous logic as only the low IQ trolls uses. :vistalaugh:

As for the other Zorobois, what were they saying? ''If you hold and use a sword you are a swordsman nothing more.''

Oda in this chapter to Zorobois: ''you guys can't read'' :funky:

Zoro: ''You are just a bloodthirsty brute''
King: ''I never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques in a real battle.''
Zoro: ''Yeah I guess you have a point. You never claimed to be a swordsman after all. ''
Zoro: ''I might be willing to bite through your throat too! I can't afford to lose!''

Zoro admits being a bloodthirsty brute >>>>> being a swordsman.

Oda confirms via King and Zoro agrees: swordsman = traditional forms and techniques.

We were saying this for years while Zorobois were wanking Mihawk's title.

Mihawk's title is officially shit to top tiers now, Mihawk wankers should drop reading One Piece. :milaugh:

The argument was that Zoro begged Mihawk so he could defeat guys like top YCs King so he can help Luffy to be the PK. Its not like Zoro is going to fight Yonko 1 v 1. He will always fight YCs. Top YCs like King > Mihawk confirmed as Zoro is desperate enough to be a bloodthirsty brute instead of being a swordsman against King.

Now its time for other zorobois;

What were they saying?

''Slashes don't knock people down, Luffy knock down Kaido because he uses punch'' :vistalaugh:

Literally in this chapter: Zoro knocks King down with a slash that weaker than Asura.

Zoro : ''I wanted at least knock Kaido down''

-Kaido stands still after Asura Slash
-King gets knocked down after Oni Giri Slash

Asura was so weak Zoro can't even knock Kaido down like he knocked King with Oni Giri slash. :goyea:

All Zoro could do leaving a weak small scar to Kaido just like Otto Wallin scarred Tyson Fury, but he couldn't score any knock down to win the fight.

Judgement Day for Zorobois and Mihawk wankers :cheers: @MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Arrow @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @BleakAsh @WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @Bango🍅 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Adam-san @Ishin @The Unworthy @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Shiroyru @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata etc etc
Yes from the start Zoro views knocking down Kaidou to be superior than scarring him. At least knocking him down. If we want to strictly compare based on that statement, then even Luffy's Red Roc or Elephant Gun is superior to Zoro's Asura since it knocked Kaidou down. The thing is i wouldn't exploit that too much since the form Zoro couldn't take down was hybrid Kaidou, not Dragon or human form Kaidou whom Luffy knocked down without even go G4.

If we link that statement to Kaidou form then Asura Zoro with CoC is weaker than base Luffy with AdvCoC, which is not even needed to be mentioned anymore since its like a fate thing for Luffy to be so good in CoC? it may be a rough wake up call to WSS fanatics but actually it's better for Zoro's EoS powerlevel expectations imo.

J

Joy D. MADS

I can see his limited sword skills he learned from Zoro being used to kill Orochi with Ame also works too
He is still a kid... Common, Momo killing someone?

Not gonna happen, but if Orochi is gonna die, it will be by CP0 hands (payback, and poetic), Big Mom with one of her tantrums, Kaido, OR Denjiro.
Post automatically merged:

I can see his limited sword skills he learned from Zoro being used to kill Orochi with Ame also works too
He is still a kid... Common, Momo killing someone?

Not gonna happen, but if Orochi is gonna die, it will be by CP0 hands (payback, and poetic), Big Mom with one of her tantrums, Kaido, OR Denjiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.