What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon on pirate king es, seems to confirm the TalkOP line:

- the legendary samurai Shimotsuki Ryuma (it seems he also had a damaged eye).
Post automatically merged:

Better translation of the korean text:

Sanji: After wearing the Raid Suit for the second time, my body becomes...
Zoro: Don't hold back.
Sanji: It's not that it's bad, it just feels "weird".
Oda adding another thing that is nerfing Sanji. First the Black Maria beating then had to fight both King and Queen and now this

like we get it Oda. Sanji is at 50% and is still beating full health Queen 🙄

This is One Piece. I don't like it either that it's so Luffy-centric, but this is the story. Kaido has been building for 10 years, and it's clearly Luffy's fight.

I don't know why people keep hoping for the manga to be something it's not. This isn't Game of Thrones.
I think there is a huge difference between Zoro actually fighting Kaido again (which clearly he's fighting King now) and stealing Luffys thunder vs Zoro getting the Ryuma moment with Kaido after Luffy wins. One does not erase the massive victory Luffy obtains after defeating his opponent.

It's not like people credit Gin for knocking out Krieg after Luffy initially beat him. That was still Luffy's win

I think
Luffy - 3.5 billion
Zoro - 2.32 billion
Sanji - 990 million
Yamato - 700 million
Jinbe - 676 million
Franky - 400 million

As those are the most powerful ones
I love zoro but i do think realistic is to much to reach 2b NOW.

Zoro would probably be already above in bounty even than Beckman and Shiryu with the bounty you gqve him, and these 2 still need hype to make them shine more, so in my opinion bfor the story progress better they should have a bounty above zoro now.

I wouldnt be hype to see a fight against Shiryu with zoro above him in bounty, would fell empty

Status
Not open for further replies.