What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Germa have two powers. One power is theirs, another from the suit. Posion Pink has the wings. Dengeki Blue has the Henry Sword or whatever, and so on. Invisibility was a power of the suit, so its the "weapon".
Sword and wings are paraphernalia, and honestly Reiju's wings are only good for aesthetic reasons in my opinion. While their villain names refer to their main powers and abilities, firecasting certainly doesn't go well with Stealth Black. And the main factor in my opinion, neither Law nor Judge commented on these fire powers, so I don't think it's related to the Stealth Black character.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Last post: Wow this chap is very hype and interesting. I made a thread years ago about King being from a Devil race….which seems all but confirmed now. Sanji’s links DJ to “Devil” stuff all the time. And since their is a “Gods” race on the Red Line….so will there be devils. Sanji might….or Sora on that…..may possibly be from that. Sanji’s infamous line. “Cooking Is A Gift From The God's, Spices Are Gift From The Devil. Looks Like It Was A Little Too Spicy For You.” Sanji stated cooking being from the Gods…..and we know Sora got him into cooking. So perhaps Sora is part of a “God” race on the Grandline which are the natural enemies of King’s race. Just spitballing here tbh….but would be highly interesting. Sora does mean Sky after all. Sanji may have a “God” powerup…potentially(edited)

Either way were 1000+ chaps in and we still have Sanji mysteries. We are always eating good

-
Chrono

[/QUOTE]
Yeah sure, and then all wano will swim in kaido's blood making a feast.

:gokulaugh:
?? Theres so many ways for the people dontt get soaked in kaido blood. Kaido Head can fall out of the capital, kaido Head can fall in the capital but the people are already grouped in one specific place because of Onigashima prossibly falling.

Thats not an excuse for a behading, and blood is nothing New in OP.

Many many people disagree with that, even here.
That's interesting, after your comment I looked into it and saw that the verb "斬り(kiri)" is same with "Hitokiri Kamazou" and "Daikan-kiri" so both Zoro and Killer has kiri in their epithets, but of course I'm not an expert on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.