What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Sanji trying to hit him with DJ the second time and Jyabura dodged effort-lessly.

Take your own advice and re-read the chapter before wasting people's time.
Wtf Jabra knew Geppou and Sanji don't at that time. In air Sanji was in disadvantage and even Jabra said it.

On the ground Sanji had no problems hitting Jabra.

You really are taking the wrong examples.

Yeah that's true, it's all gonna tie togeher somehow. His raid suit did funnily enough remind of Magellan/Shiryu especially and Impel Down. Shiryu even ate Absalom's fruit and has invisibility now, just like Sanji has with his Raid Suit ofc. And given Sanji's history with Absalom as well, this is going to get very interesting for Sanji especially?
As the 2nd commander of bbs ship I can easily see a fight between the two. Plus oda won't miss out on a chance to draw a fight that consist of literally nothing😂

In most of chapter 415:

-Jyabura uses High-speed scratch, Sanji is visibly shocked and can't react, gets blitzed.

-Jyabura uses Don Po Ro, Sanji tries to attack at the same time but gets overwhelmed in CQC, and can't even land a hit on Jyabura before he's thrown away.

-Jyabura uses Lupus Hall, and Sanji can't dodge. Gets hit and is hurt.

-Sanji gets up and clashes with Jyabura head-on. Gets overwhelmed, loses the clash, and gets sent crashing into a wall.

^^^^

All of these things happened one by one with no other event in-between. Jyabura was absolutely overwhelming and shitting on Sanji from the moment he got serious in 415.

You think suddenly Sanji got much weaker? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Or are you just an idiot who thinks Scabbards > Kaido because they overwhelmed him in early fight, just like Base Sanji- before getting shit on soon after, just like Base Sanji.

You said Sanji used DJ twice and landed both of those hits. I stopped reading and literally showed you a scan of Sanji missing the DJ because you're clearly lying from that point onward.
You just proved to me that you can’t read. I never said he used it twice I said he LANDED it twice. Please at least try to read my messages before you respond 💀

So kinemon survived an advanced CoC (without no-touch effect) from Kaidou? Good to know, but the burden of proof is on you, since AdvCoC attacks is known to be stronger. So you fail to show that Hakai is the strongest attack, since all it shown on panel was the size of the projectile hitting the air. Kinemon survived a black lightning CoC attack (without no-touch CoC Coating)? Then you should actually question your own judgement since Zoro blocked the lesser kind of attack for a moment but with worse result which is broken bones.

I've checked the Hakai panel and Zoro moves directly in front of Kidd, shielding him from the energy he blocked but there's paths of surrounding energy coming to Kidd's sides. So i guess Zoro did blocked a fraction instead of the whole.
Again bullshit unless you telling me that kinemons durability >>>>> the roof 5

He could have manipulated fire through a technique.
Which would techniqually make more sense since sanji learned it that way.
Marco says that there is a race of gods that's able to manipulate fire, and thus, it's something that it's only made for them. Sanji using DJ probably means that he has some of their adn. Just like Sanji's brothers who can use other "elements".

Wtf Jabra knows Geppou and Sanji don't at that time. In air Sanji was in disadvantage and even Jabra said it.

On the ground Sanji had no problems hitting Jabra.

You really are taking the wrong examples.
I agree. I never said Sanji didn't have a disadvantage.

I was just responding to someone who said that Sanji used DJ twice and landed both hits. Which is flat out lie.

This is why you don't aimlessly reply to folks not talking to you without even knowing the context behind their post.

Status
Not open for further replies.