Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not sanji's father, that's the sperm donor, come on what the hell is wrong with the sanji hate here?

I thought genes didn't mean anything, so zoro is badass only because of genetic?
Post automatically merged:

And you know we will get back right away to chapters focusing solely on Zoro vs King how exactly? Like, Raizou vs Fukurojuku, Killer vs Hawkins, Cook vs Queen, Inu vs Jack, and Neko vs Peros are over already? :seriously:
Is it some sort of tradition to try to downplay sanji in every possible way? Guys it's a goddam fictional character lmao

That's not sanji's father, that's the sperm donor, come on what the hell is wrong with the sanji hate here?

I thought genes didn't mean anything, so zoro is badass only because of genetic?
Post automatically merged:

Is it some sort of tradition to try to downplay sanji in every possible way? Guys it's a goddam fictional character lmao
I thought gees meant something to sanji fans because hes a lUnArIaN :suresure:

I thought gees meant something to sanji fans because hes a lUnArIaN :suresure:
Yeah, genes give you physical strength and abilities, sanji's the one who decided to work and be a kind guy who use that gift to protect others "with great power comes great responsibility" you know how it is, zoro's the one who decided to become a pirate and create 3 sword style, their personalities were their choice

Zoro isn't his father, he's a superior version, and sanji is the exact opposite of that nazi piece of shit

This chapter has a lot of baki energy.

Kaido and yojiro are both called "the words's strongest creature", who's looking for a worthy opponent.

Kaido's treatment of yamato is very similar to the way yojiro was treating baki, so maybe kaido was grooming her to grow up into the worthy opponent he always desired, who can make him fight to his heart's content.

We know that kaido has lived as a prisoner and endured all kinds of torture, so when he witnessed yamato's CoC he realized her potential, and decided to force her throgh similar experiences to his, at the hope it will make her stronger.

It makes no sense why kaido would leave a bunch of swords for impisoned but not restrained master swordsmen in a stoney cave, it feels like a plan, also the handcuffs are the same that yamato was wearing for 20 years, and they're exploding cuffs, designed to prevent yamato from leaving onigashima, so kaido maybe wanted yamato to escape from the cave.

Goats suffering for the sake of others Zoro embodies those same values as was shown very early in the series:smoothy:
That's kind of different values, zoro acquired those values, at first he was actually pretty evil, he was straight up a selfish piece of shit but with standards who has a soft spot for kids, but he became a good guy overtime and now has the same values

Yeah, genes give you physical strength and abilities, sanji's the one who decided to work and be a kind guy who use that gift to protect others "with great power comes great responsibility" you know how it is, zoro's the one who decided to become a pirate and create 3 sword style, their personalities were their choice

Zoro isn't his father, he's a superior version, and sanji is the exact opposite of that nazi piece of shit
kInD

Why Sanji left the kids at punk hazard

This chapter has a lot of baki energy.

Kaido and yojiro are both called "the words's strongest creature", who's looking for a worthy opponent.

Kaido's treatment of yamato is very similar to the way yojiro was treating baki, so maybe kaido was grooming her to grow up into the worthy opponent he always desired, who can make him fight to his heart's content.

We know that kaido has lived as a prisoner and endured all kinds of torture, so when he witnessed yamato's CoC he realized her potential, and decided to force her throgh similar experiences to his, at the hope it will make her stronger.

It makes no sense why kaido would leave a bunch of swords for impisoned but not restrained master swordsmen in a stoney cave, it feels like a plan, also the handcuffs are the same that yamato was wearing for 20 years, and they're exploding cuffs, designed to prevent yamato from leaving onigashima, so kaido maybe wanted yamato to escape from the cave.
Kaido seemed surprise she had coc, I don't think he wants her to kill him, he wants to die in a fight with the joy boy

But if it's true, I kind of wonder who is Yamato's mother, kaido would definitely not pick a normal woman

Status
Not open for further replies.